LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• 4 weeks later...

I've been into desperation wetting since I was quite young. I was pee shy when I was younger and lost bladder control several times after trying to hold it in both in school and on the way home. Because I still wet the bed in those days it was assumed it was part of my bigger bladder control problem. I felt ashamed of it for quite a long time until I reached an age in late puberty when I started to have an urge to do it. I got in trouble for it for sure but the attraction has continued into my adult years. A counselor told me I was doing it out of frustration for not being able to hold my bladder at night but I'm not sure that was a good explanation. Diapers have made things a whole lot easier but I don't actually need a diaper to go and I'm certainly not pee shy anymore. A lot of my fantasy seems to be related to enclosed or restricted spaces like cars, buses and elevators. I guess the attraction of the forbidden and being a "bad boy" (or bad girl) never really goes away for some of us.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is exactly how my fetish started — with wanting to rediscover what it was like to hold on until I couldn't and helplessly peed in my pants like a little boy.

I used to play with those feelings after school on days when I had enough privacy. Sometimes even on the way home from school. (Blush.)

I did a lot of secret laundry... I dreamed of having a girl to do it for, and with.

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2015 at 2:45 AM, lilmissmommy said:

I would say my number one fetish (slightly above ABDL) is desperation and wetting. I love the feeling of having an achingly full bladder and being desperate to use the toliet, holding it until I end up wetting myself. I also love, love, love watching someone else wiggle, dance, moan, whine, and beg to use the bathroom before inevitably soaking their pants.

Exactly this! even better watching someone who is tied up trying to hold but inevitably failing lol 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I too am obsessed with desperation wetting. I drink so much til I feel I'm going to explode and then I go about my business and "accidentally" pee myself... It's the best feeling! Just wish I had someone to lick me clean after ?

• Like 3
On 6/28/2019 at 8:40 PM, Babykay3083 said:

I too am obsessed with desperation wetting. I drink so much til I feel I'm going to explode and then I go about my business and "accidentally" pee myself... It's the best feeling! Just wish I had someone to lick me clean after ?

Would love to but j fear you are a little to far away simon