LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else actually enjoy buying Diapers?

I mostly buy on line and the packaging is pretty discrete but last Friday I had to change my supplier, so after paying I went back to the site check on the shipping information only to find now mention of discrete packaging wich made me quite nervous but also excited to think that the curior might see my nappies. Well today thay arivd .6 packs of adult nappies packaged in a clear plastic bag .I thought I would be inbarist but actually liked it. I liv in a small town and if you aren't home any packages get left at one of the shops and the shop keeper nows me quite well. I think next time I wont be home he he

There are no good ones available locally and no super local medical supply stores...but I like picking them up at the thrift store when I find something interesting there :) it's fun to carry them around the store and wonder what people are thinking. Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Most of the time I order my diapers online. Sometimes I have to pick them up at the parcel shop or post office. On my last vacation, my supply did not last and I had to restock at a local pharmacy twice. The ordered my diapers at noon and I coud pick them up in the next morning.

• 3 months later...
Thanks for all the great replies. Yesterday I purchased a couple of bags of Tena Pullups for Women at our local Walmart. As usual the young lady cashier was very friendly and didn't even blink at what I was buying even though that was all I was buying. There was only one person behind me in line and she didn't seem to notice, or at least didn't give any indication that she noticed, what I was buying. All in all another very pleasant buying experience.

I wish I could find Tena pull-ups in store here. All I can find from Tena is the pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I always kinda liked the challenge of buying diapers. I buy diapers online now but all through the 90's and early 2000's I would go to walgreens and wait until the diaper aisle was clear and pick up some Depends. I usually got a basket and put them in there and then I was always a little embarrased if someone got in line behind me but whatever.

If i'm traveling I like to look up medical supply stores and pick up diapers I've never tried before but I'm still a bit sheepish about it in person.

• 2 months later...

I'll reiterate what I said a little over two years ago:

On 05/16/2015 at 5:07 AM, Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover said:

I buy my baby diapers/Pull-Ups/GoodNites from local stores as often as possible, ditto for menstrual pads. I always enjoy going to the store, selecting the package I'm going to purchase myself, and occasionally just browsing through the diaper and pad aisles while I'm there. I typically try to go to stores with self-checkout though since that allows me to avoid someone else handling my purchase. (I've had one too many cashiers who think whatever I'm buying needs to be strangled and thrown into a bag with as much force as possible for no real reason.) I try to avoid buying my diapers online whenever possible. I like to see the package I'm buying in person, and I can't do that if I order it online.

I should also add that one problem with ordering online is that even with tracking, I may not be around to receive the package if I'm working, and with flat out insane hours, I can't even attempt to time a delivery for when I'm around. The last thing I'd want is rain waterlogging my expensive diaper purchase, a mangled box being visible to all as they pass my porch for hours on end, or the least likely of the three, someone going "oh look, a big box, must be valuable, I think I'll steal it." (While highly unlikely in this neighborhood it's still a possibility, a neighbor down the street found his vehicle missing from the end of his driveway one night before it was ultimately recovered, but that's probably the only time something like that has happened here in 25 years.) At a store I can not only pick my diapers out in person, I can buy them at a time that best suits me. It's not about being seen with them, it's about not having them seen sitting outside in front of my house for hours on end when I'm not around, especially baby diapers that I can literally buy at any hour of the day from a store that stays open 24 hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Part of my fetish is the shopping and buying of diapers. I can't wait until I get my order. And when they arrive I get way horny. Just knowing they are sitting on my porch. When I buy in public I always go in wearing one and pick the cashier that will be the most embarrassed by them on his or her register.