LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else actually enjoy buying Diapers?

I know this sounds a bit strange but I've found that lately I'm actually enjoying buying diapers and pads. Maybe it's some sort of exhibitionist thing although I've never had any tendencies like that. It's not like I run around making it obvious that I'm wearing a diaper/protection but somehow it seems like fun to put the bags of diapers up on the counter like it's just a bag of chips. I've never had a cashier other than at a medical supply store say anything other than if I wanted them put in a bag. At the medical supply they may ask you if your sure of the size/type or if you need any other items but they've always been very professional and it's been a very comfortable situation. Maybe it's just that I'm getting so comfortable wearing them 24/7 that I've just totally accepted it as just a part of me now. My Wife (obviously) and several of my good friends know I wear diapers 24/7 and they're just fine with it since they know it's basically a medical IC thing.

Anyway, does anyone else actually enjoy buying diapers and what good experiences have you had?

I enjoy shopping online like oh man when i get paid im getting these and this! And i don't get the weird looks that i subconsciously think i get when I'm in line at a store with a pack of adult diapers like yea these are for my grandma I'll say that if anybody asks. So i think buying online in that aspect is Better

Stores don't have any good diapers, so if I'm buying them in a store I'm pretty bummed that I have to use inferior stuff. Online ordering my usual diapers is pretty mundane too, nothing exciting about that.

I love diaper shopping, but I do not like how much they cost $_$. I do enjoy looking at all the designs and new diapers people are coming out with though, and usually end up ordering a few just to try them!

• Like 1

I hated buying diapers. I always felt my blood-pressure would pop my head clean off my shoulders - cartoon style. But in my late 20's/early 30's - and once my wife knew and accepted me - it wasn't as bad. It's easier when your best friend still loves you regardless.

• Like 1

Been buying at the same medical supply store for more than 20 years.

Must be a good place to work, because they have had mostly the same people all this time.

They always recognize me and say hi and know what my order is going to be.

Always a pleasant experience.

I have to admit I'm a little excited for the new crinklez diapers. I haven't been able to verify the if the lower tapes are actually positioned low or not though. Supposedly they are modeled after Confidry diapers though.

Not any more i have to drive over 300 miles round trip to buy good diapers.

I buy most of mine over the internet now.

I buy all of mine in the factory outlet of the manufacture or in a pharmacy.In the beginning I used to feel that every one was looking at me ,today I don't really care if they are

I buy my baby diapers/Pull-Ups/GoodNites from local stores as often as possible, ditto for menstrual pads. I always enjoy going to the store, selecting the package I'm going to purchase myself, and occasionally just browsing through the diaper and pad aisles while I'm there. I typically try to go to stores with self-checkout though since that allows me to avoid someone else handling my purchase. (I've had one too many cashiers who think whatever I'm buying needs to be strangled and thrown into a bag with as much force as possible for no real reason.) I try to avoid buying my diapers online whenever possible. I like to see the package I'm buying in person, and I can't do that if I order it online.

Went to a home health care supply store the other day to pick up some Tena Ultras.

The clerk says," Oh, it's senior day tomorrow, rather than make you come back, we'll give you the discount today."

I sure don't look like a senior, but I didn't say anything. $8 off the price isn't something to say no to.

I was thinking on the way out, dummies, ya only seniors wear diapers.lol.

If I don't get the discount, sonny, nobody gets the discount!

I'm a military disabled retiree and living in a military town. It's awesome how many discounts I can get, even on stuff like diapers sometimes.

I definetly get a rush buying diapers in the store but unfortunately they don't sell anything worth buying in stores so it's hard to justify buying products that won't really work. As of late I have bought TENA pullups that gave me a bit of a rush ;)

Oh, for sure. I've got a few medical supply stores close by and absolutely love buying my diapers over the counter. One of the stores doesn't have a showroom: they keep everything in the back. I didn't know that the first time I went there, and it ended with me having to specifically request they bring me a bag of M4s. The next time, which was for buying M4 Air Pluses, the girl actually recognized me from my previous visit. That had me briefly worried; now I think it's kinda cool ;)

I get most of mine online, but I do have a medical supply store that I do enjoy going to. It's kinda nice because the girls that work there know me, and they're always so nice. I wonder if they know the diapers are mine. I'm sure they probably suspect they are

I get most of mine online, but I do have a medical supply store that I do enjoy going to. It's kinda nice because the girls that work there know me, and they're always so nice. I wonder if they know the diapers are mine. I'm sure they probably suspect they are

Thanks for all the great replies. Yesterday I purchased a couple of bags of Tena Pullups for Women at our local Walmart. As usual the young lady cashier was very friendly and didn't even blink at what I was buying even though that was all I was buying. There was only one person behind me in line and she didn't seem to notice, or at least didn't give any indication that she noticed, what I was buying. All in all another very pleasant buying experience.