LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(This is a story I have been dreaming up for quite a while now; I hope everyone enjoys it! Please give me constructive criticism; I know that I'm not the best writer out there, and I want to improve.)

Prologue

"You miss your child." A woman, clad in a crisp, white suit, spoke bluntly to a man seated behind an oak desk. At the sound of her words, the dark haired man's normally pale face flushed a deep red, and his teeth clenched in an enraged snarl. However, the woman seemed to be quite unruffled by the man's change in expression; she merely adjusted her glasses and sat back in her leather armchair, awaiting a response. The man's shoulders grew tense, and he responded with a cold, twisted grin that sent chills down her spine, "You think I don't miss the little cretin?" She clasped her hands together nervously as he continued, grief and sadness seeping into his voice, Of course, I do; the boy was my own flesh and blood!"

The woman was satisfied with this response; she brushed her light brown hair from her eyes, before leaning over to the man, speaking softly as if to calm him down, "There is a way to get you another child, Hans, but you know that there is a price." To her surprise, the man rose up from his seat and narrowed his eyes coldly, clenching his large, tanned hands into fists at his sides in a display of annoyance, "I know; he won't be well behaved. You've told me before; do you not trust me to take care of a goddamn child, Maria?!" Maria, as this manicured woman was named, offered him a sympathetic smile. She knew that he was going through rough times, after the loss of his beloved son.

It made it all the easier to manipulate him into taking her latest problem off her hands. With a chuckle, she kept her voice soft and oozing with pity for the trembling man, edging closer to his taut body, "He is not just a child; you know that. You will need to ensure that he knows his place; people like him are difficult to tame, but we've broken more than enough of his kind, haven't we?" Hans ran a hand through her hair and then took it away, striding over to the window of the office. She knew that he had made his decision the minute he spoke, "Fine." His voice was colder than ice, hoarse with sadness, his posture taut, as if he were a rubber band preparing to snap. "Bring the little cretin into my home tomorrow with the necessary supplies; I will purchase the diapers myself. You recommended the tapeless sort, correct?" All too satisfied with his compliance, Maria wrapped her skinny arms around Hans' larger body, laughing to herself, "Yes; after all, I wouldn't want the baby to take off his diapers."

The two dissolved into laughter at that remark, and after they collected themselves, Maria dipped her head to the now smiling, red-faced man. She felt sorry for the poor bastard; she could only hope that the baby she brought in would suit his needs perfectly, "Thank you for being so agreeable, Hans; I know that being a Stork is hard for you. Having to raise another baby will be challenging for someone of your caliber-" With a lopsided smile, the man cut her off, lifting his fist as if to threaten her, "We both know that he isn't really a normal baby; he's been convicted of petty theft and arson, hasn't he? What baby so you see carrying a match in his diaper?" When the woman turned to leave, embarrassed by his remark, Hans spoke again, this time with a venomously joyous tone, "Bring the darling baby boy to my house first thing tonight; I'll get the nursery ready. I haven't been a real father since..." He trailed off, before shaking his head as she set one foot outside of the dark office. The reek of alcohol reached her nose, making her gag, yet she neglected point out the stench that she now smelled, "He'll have to adjust to having such a lovely daddy, Hans; just make sure not to go easy on him." After a moment of silence, Hans ran a hand over her cheek, and whispered, "Goodnight; I'll set up the baby shower tonight." The prim and proper woman lifted her chin, and responded with a kiss on his cheek before crooning into his ear, "I'll bring the baby."

She ventured into the darkness outside, armed with nothing but a bottle of milk in her purse and a shaker of baby powder in her hand. This would be delightful, she knew; simply delightful, to put the heinous criminal in his place. After a few minutes of walking along the dimly lit, filthy streets, she waved down a taxi and got a ride to the nearby prison. She was going to visit the baby, and he was going to get two choices from her; come with her willingly to meet Hans, or get dragged by his ear, kicking and screaming.

Knowing him, it would most certainly be the latter that he chose...

Thanks, everyone! I'm happy that you like it so far.

Chapter 1: Adjustments

The instant that Maria entered the stone cold walls of the prison, she was taken to see the prisoner she had chosen to release; she'd taken the time to inform them of her client's needs, and the workers were more than happy to get rid of a waste of valuable oxygen. He was perfect; his cheeks were tinged a bright pink, his body was utterly rippling with muscle, and his eyes were a light, ice blue that reminded her of the bright blue tone that a newborn possessed. She had to bite back a laugh at the sight of the muscular-looking teenage boy, laying on his side in a stiff-looking bed without sheets or covers, thumb crammed into his mouth like a baby, choosing to sleep with his eyes half-open.

"This is the one; may I bring him to my car?" She chose to say this in a louder voice than she would have, to see the boy she would be taking to her client awaken. Of course, the instant that she said this, she noticed the young teenage boy sit up with a startled expression, then smirked when his gaze latched onto her breasts; he'd be seeing more of those. The worker she had questioned nodded, choosing not to say anything, and opened the barred door with a key. It was then that she noticed the handcuffs the worker possessed, and giggled to herself; those would be useful. "Excuse me, sir; is it quite alright if you let me handle things from here?" She smiled at the worker's flustered expression, but the teenage boy was now sitting up, fixated on her body as if she were a hunk of meat he wished to devour.

After a moment, the worker walked inside the cell, motioning for her to follow. She took the handcuffs, and skipped over to the boy, bending over to meet his gaze, unbuttoning her shirt just enough so he could be titilated by the sight of her large breasts. "I'm taking you home with me, okay, hon?" Maria allowed herself to smile as she set his hands in his lap, examining every inch of her body with a pink tint to his cheeks. There was something adorable about the way that he averted his gaze at the last minute, just when she cuffed his hands, and closed his eyes, shivering with ecstasy. He then spoke, while she guided him out of the cell, "Do you have anything for me to drink?" She stopped herself from laughing; the poor convict sounded hoarse, as if he hadn't had a thing to drink in a long time. After the convict was searched for concealed weaponry, they were allowed to depart.

When she guided him out to her car, he slid into the front seat, and after she closed the door behind him before sliding in herself, she saw that he was looking around. The car was sleek and long, colored a dim silver, and had clear windows, so that anyone could see what was inside or outside of the car lest they entered or left it. After she reached over, leaning over his muscle-bound body to buckle him in, he closed his eyes again after catching a glimpse of her breasts, which were now closer to him than ever. "I have a nice drink for you, but it may be a little embarrassing to drink." She spoke while buckling herself in and retrieving the bottle of now lukewarm milk. He stared at her in shock, appalled by the turn of events, and muttered, "I'm not a baby." Smiling warmly, she stroked his velvety soft hair, ignoring all people who had stopped near the car to take a peek inside. "I know that, but it's all that I have, and I don't want you spilling anything in my new car. I'm sorry if it makes you feel childish; I have a baby at home, and I brought the extra milk bottle with me by mistake."

This was a flimsy lie, but he seemed thirsty enough to not argue with what she was saying; he sighed in surrender, slinking down in the seat as she neared the rubber nipple to his lips. To her surprise, he hesitated before opening his mouth, and allowing the nipple entrance. She let her smile widen at the sight of the obviously parched boy tentatively sucking on a bottle of milk; he looked so mortified by the experience that he was already shivering. Tears trickled down his face with embarrassment when some of the onlookers began laughing and pointing his way, and she stroked his hair, holding the bottle in place as he drank. "Hey, it's okay, hon; you'll feel better when you've had something to drink, won't you?" Maria cooed in his ear, and watched as the drug she had placed into the bottle affected him; his limbs slackened and his eyes shut as he sunk into a deep sleep.

No prob. I'm happy that so many people like it, and I had a very fun time with my next chapter...

Chapter 2: Arrangements

When she parked her car safely in the driveway of her client, the boy stirred, his eyes fluttering open. She unbuckled him from the seat, and he shifted uncomfortably, turning over to look her in the eyes for once. "Why...why did you take me here?" It was rather surprising to her that he sounded a bit tired, then she remembered the sleeping pills she had laced the milk with were still having quite the toll on him. Maria chose to unbuckle herself and stroke his bulging lower region, drawing her hand away when she saw that he had begun shifting, biting his lower lip and looking around frantically. She knew that he felt uncomfortable, and wanted to get him settled before introducing him to his new life. His thumb twitched, and he looked at it hesitantly, as if he longed to suck on it as she had seen him do earlier.

The woman decided to take her sweet time, putting away the drained bottle in her purse, acting slowly after washing it with a napkin she had brought, all the while the teenage convict writhed in his seat. "For the love of all that is holy...just let me outta the car! It's not like I can hurt you when my goddamn hands are cuffed!" Her smile grew broader, her eyes narrowing darkly at the desperate plea; she merely threw away the napkin and zipped up her purse before leaning over to him, savoring his pathetic writhing. After a moment of this, she slowly removed the keys from the car, ignoring the boy, whose cries grew more frustrated, "Come on, already, you bitch! I have to-" When he trailed off, she laughed to herself, adjusting her white coat and leaning over to see that his face had turned scarlet. The crotch of his orange jumpsuit had been stained prominently, all the way down the legs, and had begun dripping onto the car floor.

She put on a stern face, frowning at the green haired boy with one finger raised, wagging said finger as she scolded him, "I took your ungrateful ass out of prison, gave you something to drink, and you thank me by insulting me and pissing in the car like a child?" Ashamed, the young convict lowered his head with tears in his eyes, shivering with cold, "...I'm sorry, okay?!" He snapped after a moment's hesitation, writhing in the wet seat uncomfortably while the woman left the car and strode to his side, flinging open the door. Maria just unbuckled his seatbelt and lifted him over her shoulder, scolding him as she stomped into the house before them, "Do you think that sorry is enough for what you did? I think that you'll just piss in the house after the display I saw!" Hans was waiting for her, standing near a door in the plush, leather-adorned living room that she had not seen before. He gave her a knowing smile, and opened the door.

Maria decided to inform her client of the current happenings, ignoring the many guests that had begun to arrive in her stead, "He pissed himself on the way here after I gave him a drink. Apparently, he isn't mature enough to tell me when he has to piss." This made the boy growl in annoyance, "You sure as hell took your sweet time getting me outta the car!" She loved how he sounded when he was getting angry; his voice had cracked and risen an octave, as if he were going through puberty. Chuckling, she watched as Hans took the boy from her arms and lay him on his stomach on the changing table right by the door. She loved how the room had come out, with its small windows and plain, gray walls; it looked like a regular room, save for the oversized crib hidden in the corner.

This convict was in for quite the shock.

More please!

Wish granted!

Chapter 3: Baby Blues

The woman, still feigning rage, strode right over to the table after locking the door tightly. "Listen; little boys who piss themselves without saying they need to use the bathroom soon enough cannot be trusted to be dry all the time. That is why I want to make a deal with you." This remark, laced with traces of venom but remaining disappointed, as if she were a mother scolding her child, made the boy flinch from where was held fast to the changing table. Hans did not wait any moment longer; he stripped the wriggling, sopping wet teenage convict of his stained orange jumpsuit, but kept him on his back. Maria smirked to herself, knowing what he had planned before it even happened.

"You see, if you can keep from wetting yourself for this night, we will treat you like the teenager you are, and you will not have to face any punishment, but if you don't..." She allowed herself to trail off, tapping her chin while the green haired boy began writhing frantically. His wrists, still held fast in their metal cuffs, had begun turning pink from the friction of his body, and his cheeks were still a bright shade of scarlet while the well-dressed woman sauntered over a drawer nearby, fishing out what seemed to be an ordinary wooden hairbrush. Maria allowed his ice blue eyes to lock onto the brush when she skipped up to the changing table, and heard him laugh nervously. "Yeah, right! Spankings don't work on me, and they never did, even when I was a child!" The teenager scoffed, when the muscular man smiled, using his powerful elbow to keep the boy pinned firmly to the table.

She allowed him to lay there, sweating bullets nervously, until she dangled the brush in front of his face. "You think that I go easy on badly behaved little boys, dearie? Then take a gander at this, sweetheart!" Then, she turned it around, smiling coldly as his face went from an angry, embarrassed scarlet to a mortified shade of milky white right before her eyes. The normal bristles had been replaced with metal spikes, sharpened just enough to break the skin if it were slammed against it hard enough. The bullets he had been sweating became torpedoes, and the soft blanket lain on the changing table began to drip with his feverish sweat as he screamed, "Wait; I'm sorry! Please, don't spank me with that, use a normal brush! I promise to never piss in car or anywhere else again, I swear!"

His pleas did not sway her; it was comical, how quickly he had gone from spouting false remarks out of childish bravado to wailing for forgiveness and mercy. Hans was also amused; he laughed loudly before cooing in the frantically writhing convict's ear, "Maybe, if you're a good boy, she won't spank you as hard next time. Now hold still, unless you want your Daddy to join in with Mommy when she gives you a spanking." Maria drew back the hairbrush, moving herself behind the boy's naked backside as he stared at the man in confusion. She gave no warning-this convict deserved none-instead, she slammed down the brush multiple times, with all of her weight. This prompted a series of high-pitched, mortified screeches of pain so loud that she nearly cringed. Hans just watched in cold satisfaction as the boy became a blubbering mess, sobbing loudly as his bare backside dripped blood from the many puncture wounds he now possessed.

Maria flipped him over and powdered his bottom, ignoring his uncontrollable sobs of pain, crooning into his ear while grabbing an immensely thin, tape less diaper-more like a pull up-from under the table, "This is just so you don't go potty on the changing table while Mommy lays down the ground rules, okay, pumpkin?" He blushed, gritting his teeth in rage as she pulled the diaper up over his bleeding bottom, and pat it gently, causing him great discomfort as it rubbed against his wounds. After a moment, she smiled and spoke without giving him time to respond, "You are not allowed to speak unless Mommy or Daddy say that you have been a good boy, you are not to remove your diaper without help, and if you need to eat, drink or go to the bathroom, you must ask us politely." This set of rules made the boy swallow heavily, still sweating in terror and breathing raggedly, as Maria added, "You are going to be a toddler for the time being; that means that you can walk, okay, sweetums? You can also eat solid foods, and use the potty without your diaper. Your diaper is only for pee-pee, okay? If you need to go poopy, ask one of us. If you make an oopsie in the diaper, you will be punished."

Angered, the wiggling boy glared up at her as she removed his handcuffs and lifted him from the table, grabbing his hand in a firm manner while Hans seized his other hand. "Now walk with Mommy and Daddy; we're taking you to meet your guests." Maria smirked to herself in a sort of sick enjoyment and satisfaction when the convict lowered his head and bared his teeth, trying to pry his hands from theirs. They dragged the boy towards the door, easily overpowering him even as he cried, "No, I don't want to see anyone like this! Th-they'll think I'm a freak, I just know it!" and strained against them, the diaper crinkling softly as he shifted about anxiously.

He had some learning to do, and Maria would be happy to teach him.

Chapter 4: The Bite of '15

When Maria and Hans dragged the boy-clad in nothing but his pull-up-into the living room, their guests had accumulated near the kitchen. The woman knew that she couldn't just up and invite everyone in the neighborhood, so she invited their parents as guests to their baby shower for the newcomer. She could easily see that Hans was quite eager to speak to their mother and father, so she let him release the toddling boy and she led him into the living room, tightly grasping his hand in hers. He was still fighting; he had begun to yank his hand away, crying out in annoyance, "I don't want wear diapers, you rotten bitch!" Her expression changed from a friendly smile to an almost sinister grin; this wasn't going to end well for her new toddler.

Based upon the manner in which he cringed into the leather couch when he placed him onto it, she knew that he was rather frightened of punishment after what he had endured previously. She merely bent down to meet him, and spoke in a condescending manner, "What did I say the rules were, my little toddler? Didn't I say to call me something else?" While she was itching to slap him, she restrained herself, knowing that striking him would just make him even more defiant of the situation. In response, he folded his arms and, after a moment of glancing back at his sore bottom from under his pull-up, the convict growled, "I don't want to wear diapers, Mommy." The reply brought a grin to her lips, and she pat his head. "That isn't a diaper, sweetheart; it's a pull-up for your pee-pee, okay? Now stop being such a sad sack; your grandma and grandpa are here to see how cute you are, and I expect you to behave."

The comment just made the disgusted teenager grimace in displeasure, narrowing his eyes at her with a thumb hovering near his mouth. When he noticed her satisfied, wide grin, he quickly took it away and folded his arms tightly over his chest. It was simply adorable to see such a muscular teenager clad in a pull-up, grimacing and glowering at her defiantly like a small child. "Oh, and by the way-" She leaned over, and rested a hand on his mouth and nose, making him whimper. "-you aren't going to get away with that." He began struggling frantically as she pressed down harder, restricting his breathing, and decided that the best course of action was to sink his teeth into the flesh of her palm.

This made Maria flinch, and shove him away with her free hand. After she took her hand away, it was bleeding where he had driven his teeth into her skin, and the blood had stained her white suit a bright red. "Did my little toddler hurt his Mommy?" She heard Hans speak up from behind her, and turned to see that he was flanked by their mother and father, who exchanged knowing looks. The teenage boy climbed off the couch and began to sneak away from the living room, but Hans seized him by the back of his pull-up, hauling him up and heaving him into his lap as he sat down. The woman smiled, and her mother grabbed a cotton ball, handing it over so she could dab at her wound, wincing momentarily. "He certainly did, Hans; it seems like he's a sucker for punishment." As she retrieved a bandage from her purse and swathed it around the clean wound before walking back to the living room to watch the sparks fly.

The boy wasn't going to get off the hook easily; not on her watch.

Thanks so much, you two! I hope you like this new update as much as you liked the last.

Chapter 5: The Snack

Maria took a seat nearby her brother, watching calmly as he spoke to the squirming teenage boy resting on his lap, "If my little toddler was cranky enough to hurt his Mommy, then I'm going to give him something to calm him down. Maria, fetch the you-know-what." The cleanly dressed woman rose up with a smile on her lips, and headed off to the kitchen. After only a moment of searching, she found what she was looking for; a small container of vanilla ice cream seated in the freezer. She took it out, snatched up a plastic spoon, and grabbed the baby bottle she had used earlier, that her grandparents had filled up with warmer formula. Their little nuisance wouldn't suspect a thing; perhaps he would think that this was something done to make him keep his trap shut.

When the woman returned, passing the container of ice cream to her brother, she slumped back down into her seat comfortably. After all, she had an amazing view of the writhing teenager's pull-up; the poor little thing was bone dry, and she couldn't let him win this fight. She wanted a toddler, and she intended to make one of him, whether he enjoyed it or not. "Open that filthy mouth of yours before I pry it open, sweetheart." After only a moment of hesitation, Maria saw the muscular convict turn his head away, lips pressed shut in clear defiance of the order. Hans just lifted an eyebrow, and spoke to the teenage boy calmly, "You wouldn't want Daddy to spank your sore bottom in front of your granny and grandpa, would you?" At this remark, she saw a chill radiate down their new toddler's spine, and grinned to herself when he shook his head in denial.

After one moment of tense silence between the two, when she lifted the bloodied hairbrush out of her purse, she saw the boy open his mouth as widely as he possibly could in fear of repercussion. Maria allowed a wide smile to spread over her face while she placed the brush back in its proper place, watching coldly as Hans spoon fed the boy his creamy, delicious punishment. Some droplets of the vanilla trickled out of his mouth and onto his pull-up while the man fed him with increasing rapidity. The woman smoothed out her blond hair whilst keeping a particularly close eye on the desperate squirming of the teenage boy, whose face had just shifted from white to a deep pink coloration. It was after this change that his squirming grew faster, his eyes filled with terror at the realization of what he had been fed, and he shoved away the spoon with a trembling hand. She knew that it was too late; the satisfaction on Hans' face made her come to that epiphany long ago.

The convict's despairing shrieks filled the air, and she could only bring herself to laugh when his body folded over, both hands grasping his stomach. He wasn't going to leave this behind him; Maria would never allow him to forget what was about to happen. Reality was setting in, and she was determined to make him face it.

I really like how you have these slow but quick developments. The story is moving along at a good pace and yet a reader isn't over burdened by how there is to read in each section

I really like how you have these slow but quick developments. The story is moving along at a good pace and yet a reader isn't over burdened by how there is to read in each section

Thank you for the compliment. I'm happy that you enjoy the way that I write, and I hope that you like the next chapter I'm working on.

Here it is! Sorry for the wait.

Chapter 6: "Side-Effects"

Maria could only smile to herself, twisting a lock of her platinum blond hair with one finger whilst she watched the teenage boy begin to writhe and squirm, both hands clutching his stomach as it heaved and twisted under his grasp. She ran her bandaged hand through his hair in a mocking, yet gentle display of affection, grinning to show her pearly, white teeth with a cheerful laugh as she cooed into his ear, "Did you figure out the secret ingredient to your little snack?" When he only gasped, gritting his teeth in response to her question, the woman held him under the chin, forcing his head up until his icy blue eyes locked into hers. They were, she knew, brimming with tears of pain and hatred, and they narrowed as she stroked his dyed hair again.

Hans, ever the good brother, waved the spoon in front of the boy's constricted face with a devious grin until he went cross-eyed, grasping for the dripping object. "Laxatives. Fast-acting, chocolate-flavored laxatives." This revelation, Maria noticed, made the convict's cheeks darken with embarrassment and possibly anger, while his fists clenched around his taut muscles. Either her brother did not notice this change, or he ignored it, because he went on, wagging the spoon from side to side like a pendeulum, "Yummy, huh?" She moved back quickly, eager to watch the effects that the laxatives her glorious brother had placed in the ice cream. She'd been planning on giving him some later; she could only smirk to herself at the thought. Great minds really did think alike, it seemed!

After a moment of watching the teenage convict double over in pain, she had the satisfaction of seeing the devastating effects the laxatives had on the poor bastard. His pull-up, unable to hold so much waste, had already begun to leak as he emptied himself. The smell was, to put it bluntly, revolting, but it was worth seeing the look of mortification on his face when he noticed the back of his flimsy pull-up expand. Maria shook her head sadly when the mess seeped down his legs as he rose off the couch faster than a leopard, like it had just caught fire, yelling out, "Dammit!" She'd have to clean that up later, and it was difficult to get stains out of leather furniture. Briskly, Hans approached the boy and wagged a reprimanding finger at him while scolding him, as his cheeks turned an entirely different shade of red than the woman had ever seen in her life, "What was the first rule?" Maria smiled coldly when the withered teenage boy ground his heel into the carpet, whimpering when the mess trickled down his legs some more. When he spoke, it was in the voice of an indignant child, "To not speak unless you or that bitch asked me to." Hans twisted the boy's arm sharply, and growled at him, "What did you call her, you rotten, filthy little brat?!" He was obviously outraged; Maria knew that her brother hated it whenever she was insulted.

The now terrified boy sniffled, staring at his reeking, leaky pull-up before musing, "I called her a bitch." This remark promoted a slap to the cheek that sent him flying to the ground, smashing his messy pull-up directly across his back and thighs. As she sauntered over, she lay a foot on the convict's muscular stomach to prevent an escape whilst Hans yelled at the now shivering, humiliated boy, "Listen to me, you naughty toddler, I'm not tolerating any fucking lip from you! Now apologize and call her what you should before I make you damned happy that you're wearing that pull-up!" Maria glanced at him calmly, and mouthed 'no swearing in front of the child' to the man before watching the boy break down. He ducked his head into his elbows, shifting desperately so he could remove his hurt bottom from his messy pull-up, to no avail, and managed to choke out, "I'm sorry, Mommy." Now happy with his response, the woman took her foot away from his stomach.

Sadly for the poor bastard of a boy, her brother still wasn't satisfied; the man strode right over to the teenager and seized him by the wrist, dragging him off the carpeting roughly. "You're going to bed." He decided, glowering down at the shivering convict as Maria smirked to herself; she was getting happy to watch this criminal get punished like a naughty little boy. When the teenager opened his mouth to protest, Hans cut him off, "And because you shit yourself before the guests left, in your big-boy pants, no less, I'm starting to think that you enjoy sitting in your own shit. Is that right, diaper boy? Does my toddler like sitting in his shitty pull-ups?" Maria took a mental snapshot of the mortification on the green haired boy's face as he shook his head wildly, and cried out, trying to pull his wrist away, "No, I don't like this, it feels disgusting! Now lemme go, you bastard!" She could only sigh; would he ever learn? Cursing wasn't the thing to do when her brother was angry; it would make things worse. As she had known, things did get worse; Hans practically started frothing at the mouth, and dragged the protesting teenager to the bathroom. When they returned, the boy's waste had streamed down to his feet, and he had a bar of soap clenched between his teeth. "Goodnight, sweetie; I hope, for your sake, that you behave next time." Maria cooed to the now shivering teenager, who just ducked his head and allowed himself to be hauled off to the room, where she saw him get plopped onto the changing table. Hans, instead of changing him, strapped his limbs to the table and hissed, "You had your shot, and I'm not giving you more chances. Look foreword to crawling out of this room tomorrow on your hands and knees to show off to Daddy's friends what a baby you are."

Maria departed after that, knowing full well that this was going to go swimmingly.

Chapter 7: And Baby Makes Three

The next day did not begin when the sun rose, not when the alarm clock rang noisily by her bedside as in indicator of the current time, but when she heard the cries. The desperate, pathetic wails coming from a baby monitor set on a table near her and her brother's shared bed, that rang out with such rapidity and increasing loudness that it seemed as if the poor bastard was being tortured. Hans had already awoken; his dark, messy hair was greasy and wet with perspiration, and he locked his gaze directly on her, groggy and half-asleep himself. "Maria...take care of the little brat, won't you? His Daddy needs a fucking beer." She had to frown to herself; the man barely drank unless he was particularly bothered, and he seemed to be extremely tense. "Of course; you get a Budweiser from the fridge, and I'll help the munchkin out." She assured him, patting his sopping wet shoulder before rolling out of bed herself, ignoring her practically nude body. After all, the brat wasn't getting any real action; he might as well jack off to her breasts in the meantime.

Yawning, she walked directly over the nursery, opened the door, and saw what had gone on since the events of the previous night; the green-haired convict was wailing in pain, his thin pull-up leaking with his fetid shit, and his eyes were bloodshot, red-rimmed from crying so much. Upon further examination, she noticed with a faint smile that his thighs were fire-engine red with a terrible rash, and the messy pull-up had nearly burst open. His sides went in and out like bellows with every tortured breath, and she forced herself to smile coldly, cooing into his ear, "Poor baby needs a diaper change, doesn't he? Does he want his Mommy to help?" She couldn't help but see that this remark made him growl, but he couldn't keep up a facade of rage; tears trickled down his cheeks, and he managed to cry out, "Yes...need a new..diaper. Please..." Setting a hand on her naked hip, she leaned over him, breasts falling near his eyes. A bulge formed below his rancid-smelling pull-up, and he finished very softly, with a voice riddled with disgust, "..Mommy."

Satisfied with the probably temporary change in behavior, she removed the soiled garment after releasing him from his binds, discarded it in the trash can positioned conviently nearby, and grabbed a wet wipe. She made sure to thoroughly clean off his bottom, and winced at the sight of what had come of his previously inflicted wounds; no wonder he had been wailing so loudly. They were dark red welts, crusted with dry blood around the edges, and had grown infected with a yellow pus. Each time she so much as poked them with the wipe, he whimpered pathetically and tried moving his injured bottom away from her touch. "Hey, it's okay; look at Mommy." Maria crooned gently, stroking his hair after she finished wiping away the most of it, tossing away the scarlet wet wipes she had used and setting his bottom on the blanket. Shivering, the mortified convict stared into her eyes, his lower lip wobbling.

She smiled broadly, and retrieved a thick nighttime diaper from below the changing table, unfolding it and carefully sliding it under his immensely sore bottom. Then, she took care to apply baby powder, which made him grin slightly, and stroked his member with baby oil to get him off a bit. "You're being a good baby boy for Mommy, aren't you?" The woman whispered sweetly, knowing that being gentle with him would make him see her as more of a maternal figure. After all, she had to establish a connection somehow, didn't she? The teenage boy turned his head off to the side, and responded, "I'm..still not a baby, but thank you..for helping me." When she finished stroking his member, which had grown erect, she taped up the diaper around his waist and whispered to him again, this time a measure louder, "Does my baby want Mommy to give him some special milk for being such a good boy? Daddy can watch."

When the teenage boy hesitated, she grew nervous that he would decline her offer, and lifted him up, listening to his diaper crinkle loudly as he managed to relay, "Yeah, Mommy; I'd like that. I'm not...I'm not into this baby thing...but.." She watched him sigh and shake his head, nibbling his thumbnail, and mutter to her in a soft voice, as if not wanting anyone else to hear, "...I've never had a Mommy before. Besides you." At that moment, she could feel a twinge of sympathy, and cradled him gently as she turned to leave the room with his shivering hands clutching the fabric of her bra. It was then that she saw Hans reclining on the leather couch, dressed in a messy suit, crooked tie and loose-fitting slacks, one foot in a shoe and the other bare. He held a can of beer in one hand, and a remote in the other. "Maria; please sit with me."

He sounded strange; his voice wasn't slurred, but it was soft, full of fear, and as she sat down with the boy in her arms, he choked out a remark that made her flinch, "Maria, do you still love me?" God, this was the ultimate punch in the gut for her; she nearly fainted. This was out of the blue, and she knew that he was jealous; he only ever asked her such things when he was jealous, but of whom? "Why wouldn't I love you, Hans? You're my little brother; I'll always care about you." She told him matter-of-factly whilst she undid the clasp that held her bra in place, balancing the embarrassed convict on her hip. Before she could react, her brother grit his teeth and chucked the can of beer to the carpet with a dull thud, and rasped, "You're lying, Maria; you'll leave me. Like she left."

Shuddering at the memory, she drew closer to him, as the green-haired boy carefully fondled her teat in search for a nipple he had already found, only caring of his sexual pleasure, "I won't, Hansel, and you know it. She left because she was a bitch in heat, and I'm not anything like her." Tears streamed down her brother's face as his fists tightened and his jaw set in a grim line. After a moment of silence, he hobbled out of the chair and crumpled onto the leather couch right next to her and the all too happy teenager, who had just begun tentatively sucking her dry, "...Are you sure you won't leave? Are you sure you aren't gonna go away?" With a sigh, Maria pat him on the head and responded calmly; she had heard this spiel before, "I'll never go away like she did, Hansel. I promise; I'm not leaving-" She was cut off when he abruptly seized her by the shoulders, standing up very shakily, and spoke, "Promise me. Please, promise me..you won't go again..." Tears trickled down his pale cheeks and she could only stroke his hair, whispering to him as if he were the one drinking from her body, "Hansel...I never left. I promise to not leave you, never. Understand?" The boy in her arms watched this display with confusion clearly showing on his face, but Maria had no time to answer whatever questions he may ask, and whispered,

"Hans, I love you. I won't hurt you, I won't leave you, like that bitch of a woman did. You're more than a brother to me."