LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your normal poo time?

Poo time  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What is your normal poo time?

Interested in when people go for a poo, I made it multiple choice for those who poo more than once in a day. Feel free to comment on how many times a day you go poo

Its funny, I get up at 4am every morning to walk the dog and since I'm wearing diapers I'll wet them (if not already wet) while walking the dog. Between 5:30 and 6, like clock work after showering and dressing for work I'll poop.

For me it's usually 45 minutes to an hour after a meal but I usually go at least twice a day. My wife says I'm line a goose and I have just a mouth, a food holding area, and anus.

Shortly after waking and often after getting home from work. I have cyclical insomnia and weird sleeping habits so I might wake up at 3AM, 6AM, or whenever :whistling: thuis there is no given time when it happens ;) My pooping habits came about because I work in construction where the usual is a porta-potty which only the most desperate (or most stupid) people would want to get near, much less go into. And sometimes there is no place to 'go' at all :o You learn to adapt to life or you suffer from not doing that :P

• 4 weeks later...

Between 6-8am, when I get home from work, and 8-10pm before going to work usually, occasionally other times as needed, but that would be my normal routine.

And even as answering I find this an unusual question, but I answered anyway, lol.

Have been a once every morning when I first wake up in my night diaper before my shower. But in the past month or so I have messed myself while I sleep and few times during the day. I am diapered 24/7 so this is not a problem for me. It seems that my body is getting used to going whenever the need hits.

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Anytime and anyplace, non-discriminately with about 2-4 minutes notice. Sometimes multiple times a day, other times, 3-5 days without one at all. My bum is mysterious lol

• 5 months later...
On 12/30/2017 at 9:28 PM, le Hollandais said:

Usually between 9 and 11:30 AM. I'm a late riser, I guess. Usually have morning coffee about 9 and breakfast whenever I'm hungry. 

Me too.Can happen any hour of the day or night but a little while after my morning coffee is most frequent.
 If I'm going to poo myself I often hold on to it for an hour or two longer. That way I'm more likely to do a nice big load & I'm also ready to get up & do a few chores around my home at the same time.