LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hmm Just Wondering

gobo

hello again my names gobo recently i thought i found a couple ladies that were actually interested in me i found out differently though all ive ever wanted was to have a normal life ive been gettin a lil bit deeper into this ab thing ive been tryin to find a lady my age that i already know with in the surrounding area of where i live nd there is not one single lady my age that lives in oklahoma thats into this ab dl maternal mommy thing ive been looking for that special lady that i can treat as my baby girl :P nd she can treat me like her baby boy :P but ive found with ladies on this site is most of them want a daddy nd dont want to be a mommy do u think that there might be a real women out there that wants to be a baby and have a daddy nd then wants to baby a guy like me u know switch roles or is that impossible to find the right women that i need ? :(

I'm starting to think we need a pinned thread for the searching for Mommies/Daddies seems like the same ole' questions every week.

Not that it's bad but if there was a locked topic on here then the Searcher could find the searchies as it were. Or at least review the hundreds of past comments pertaining to the subject, does seem to be pretty popular.

Other than that I agree with DiamondBack (The new Dog season is great ), Other than a few Services paid for, all my Mommies/Wifes (Okay 2), Girlfriends and just plain Sitters. Were just regular girls who (most) previously hadn't heard of it. Now I'll tell you there was a huge surge of Mommies out there when the talk shows started airing our lifestyle. So the girls at the Go-Go clubs were a easy target. Years Ago I had two Phillipino women that used to sit me I met in a club, (no I wasn't married). We would go out and have dinner, drinks Karoke, after they bathed me, diapered and played for a bit, then home again to start all over, two girls $100 a night of 4 hours of fun. And they loved it and truly played the part.