LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canadian diaper seller with fast shipping?

Apologies if this is the wrong section. I'm looking for a company which has a decent selection of diapers that sells to Canada with speedy shipping. 1-2 weeks is too much. I'm looking for fast shipping and I'm willing to pay for it too.

Don't know about Canada as I live in the US but I usually order diapers through amazon. I have the prime membership so I get free 2-day shipping on all orders. They don't have any AB-specific diapers (that I know of) but they do have a good selection of adult diapers.

Don't know about Canada as I live in the US but I usually order diapers through amazon. I have the prime membership so I get free 2-day shipping on all orders. They don't have any AB-specific diapers (that I know of) but they do have a good selection of adult diapers.

• Like 1

Apologies if this is the wrong section. I'm looking for a company which has a decent selection of diapers that sells to Canada with speedy shipping. 1-2 weeks is too much. I'm looking for fast shipping and I'm willing to pay for it too.

Healthwick is very good in my experience. I've made orders on Wednesday mornings and they've shown up on Fridays, but they usually take 4-5 days. They're located in Ontario and I live in 'Berta. Usually depends on canada post. They always leave the package at the door, unless they're told otherwise.