• 24/7
    • Always At Home
    • When I Can
    • Only At Night
    • When I'm in the mood
    • When I'm made too
    • Very Rarely
    • Never

Currently roughly 16/7 - with quiet cloth-backed diapers and different sleep schedules, and the ability to act casual, and parents who kind of know but don't want to know much, it's easy enough to do.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't wear diapers 24/7, but I wear them almost every day. I wear them so I don't have to go to the bathroom every time I feel the urge, and the feeling is just great. Also, toilets are just ugh to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With life circumstances changing, I now live alone for the first time in my life. Diapers are now an everyday affair. They have brought comfort and alleviate stress through this tough time.

I wear them to bed every night but if I've had stressful week or day at work (daycare ), I come home take a shower then tape one on for the evening and just relax after a long work week/day as for the weekend I will wear them day and night until Monday morning. I think I have found my balance of wearing . I'm not 24/7 well not yet[emoji12] [emoji6] [emoji5] .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whenever I'm in the mood, but with restrictions of living with a wife who wouldn't really understand. Usually a stolen moment to fill a towel.