• 24/7
    • Always At Home
    • When I Can
    • Only At Night
    • When I'm in the mood
    • When I'm made too
    • Very Rarely
    • Never

Pretty much when I'm in the mood. But only at night.

If I'm feelin' like it, I'll diaper up before bedtime. If I have time to lounge around in a diaper the next morning, then I'll sometimes do so. If not, then I just take it off when I get out of bed.

• 2 weeks later...

very rarely, especially as of recently. there's little privacy in a house with three other people. granted, i'm usually holed up in the basement/man cave, but there's always that chance that does happen that someone comes down or i'm needed somewhere real quickly. but this situation won't last for ever :)

I wear for fun, now I live alone I can put my nappy on when ever I want, most night I have my plastic pants on in bed. On a weekend I wear a nappy and usually make it wet. As yet I can't relax enough to just wet my nappy so have to push to get started.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear something every evening. Whether it is a pinned cotton prefold or a stuffed pocket or a training pant or a contour cloth. But I don't always wet. Especially in the summer when it is this hot. I've gone 24/7 for stretches of time before, and I would like to do so again soon!

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm at home, I wear when I know it won't be noticed (like when I'm wearing under baggy one-piece pyjamas).

Outside of home, all the time (except for highly exposed occasions like performances).

Pretty much most of the time. I sometimes try to get by without a nappy. And sometimes I succeed as my incont tends to be somewhat intermittent
But then I am reminded why I need padding as a wet spot seems to form.

It sounds like you're still in just a little bit of denial. Come and embrace the ABDL side, you're be happier for it.

How often do you wear diapers?

I wear every night,usually in to the next morning late after breakfast and coffee,till about noon.sometimes away from home for long outings,to movies etc.

• 1 month later...

I don't have much money at the moment to wear diapers as often as I like. And I don't currently have a washing machine to wash cloth diapers. So I only wearing maybe once a month at this time. I currently only have depends protection with tabs and some Goodsense Brand I got at ALCO when they were having a going out of business sale.