• 24/7
    • Always At Home
    • When I Can
    • Only At Night
    • When I'm in the mood
    • When I'm made too
    • Very Rarely
    • Never

Every night (but I can't wet regularly because I don't live alone). I can only use a diaper when I'm at my house and my brother is at work. Unfortunately, he lives in my house (crappy finances on his part) and because I'm such a "great" brother, I let him stay at my house and I stay at my mother's house around the corner. On days when i'm off from work and he is at work, I can put on a diaper at Mom's house, use it, and come to my house to change it, wash/dry it and put it away (cloth diapers and waterproof pants because it's too hard to dispose of a disposable in the garbage without someone noticing it).

I wish I could wear more often than I can. But living at home with your parent in a small apartment, secrets aren't so easy to hide, sadly.

It varies, usually inversely with gym usage since no matter how hard I scrub in the shower afterwards I'm still afraid that even though I've read that no such thing exists, I'll set off some newly invented urine indicating dye when I jump into the lap pool.

Edited by Born Yesterday
Certain formatting switched to bold to discourage compulsive netsplaining

It varies, usually inversely with gym usage since no matter how hard I scrub in the shower afterwards I'm still afraid that even though I've read that no such thing exists, I'll set off some newly invented urine indicating dye when I jump into the lap pool.

After having my prostate removed for cancer I have had stress icon. But I always want to wear diapers so now I get to 24/7 and everyone knows I do.

• 2 weeks later...

24/7 medically incontinent