LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

Faith squeezed her unicorn tighter. "I can't do it!" She said frustrated. "I can have fun!"

"Well, I'm sorry sweetie. I have to follow your mommy and daddy' sorters."

Megan sighed, growing frustrated with the girl's attitude. "Yes, you can do it. But if you'd rather do something else, go ahead. Ashley and I are having fun right now, and it would be mean of me to make her stop now."

Faith frowned, and could tell she wasn't making Megan very happy. She stared at the puzzle, and sighed, doing her best to finish it, and eventually she did. She moved closer to Megan, and rested her head on her arm. "I'm sorry."

Susan smiled, and led Erin to the bathroom. She pulled out another pull-up, and cleaned her up, sliding the new one around her waist. "Okay, do you want to go outside now?"

Faith nodded, and stayed where she was, not wanting to risk making another kid upset.

Susan nodded, and took Erin's hand. "Do you want to see if Fatih wants to join us, or no?"

Susan nodded and went over to Faith and Megan. "Erin and I are going to go play outside, do you wanna come with us?" She asked, squatting down beside them.

Faith looked to Megan for an answer, not wanting to make the wrong choice,

Faith nodded shyly, and stood up holding onto her stuffed unicorn. She held onto Megan's hand, as they walked out the back to a play area, with a jungle gym and water table set up.

Faith went over to the blacktop, and started drawing with some chalk, after organizing the prices by size and color, of course. She drew a bunch of flowers, all the exact same size, but ran over to Megan dancing soon enough. "I-I gotta g-go!"

Faith whimpered, and put her hands between her legs, shoving her dress into her panties, but that on,y made it worse, because before she could even get her panties off, she started to make a puddle on the bathroom floor.

Megan sighed and yanked Faith's panties down before sitting her on the toilet to finish her business. "That's two accidents now, honey. One more and you have to wear the training pants," she reminded the girl gently.

Faith frowned, and nodded. She really didn't want to wear her training pants, but knew she wasn't going to get out of it, if she had another accident. She sniffles back tears, and looked down at her soaked dress.

Megan went to get Faith's bag and returned quickly. She helped Faith get her dress off and rinsed it in the sink along with her panties before adding them to the bag with the wet panties from earlier, then cleaned the girl up with a few wipes before pulling a dry dress over her head and handing her clean panties.

Faith slipped on her last pair of dry panties, and adjusted her dress. She followed Megan back outside, blushing a little. She went over to where she had been before, but saw Erin there. She winced a little at her multi sized drawings with little pattern. She sat down next to her, and tried not to comment.

Name: Angela

Hair color: black

Eye color: brown

Clothing: T-shirt and Jeans

Accessories: a pink headband and a ponytail

Diapers: No

Accidents: None

Personality: caring and loving

Angela goes over to the stroller that Ashley is sitting in and picks her up and walks over to Erin and says, " Hi Erin. Can Ashley here play chalk with you?"

----------------------------------

Ashley cuddles close to Angela as she is carried over by Erin. She sucks on her pacifier and looks at Erin and says, " can me please?"

Angela sat Ashley down on the ground and then put her sitting pillow behind her like her mom told her to. Angela then walked over to Megan and said, "do you need help with anything Megan?"

-----------------------------------------

Ashley sits on the ground next to Erin and begins to color sucking on her pacifier and she wets her diaper without noticing it and just keeps coloring and says, "dis is Fun."