LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Roleplay (Open)

"Honey, you haven't given anyone a chance to like you. I know you like to do things certain ways, but they don't know that and it makes it hard for them to like you when you get mad at them for not doing things your way," Megan said as she crouched down in front of Faith. As she talked she noticed the wet spot spreading under the girl. "Okay, how about we go get you cleaned up."

"I'm sorry! I m not trying to get mad!" Faith said, as tears started rolling down her eyes. She looked down, and started crying when she saw the wet spot forming. She hung her head, and nodded.

"Okay, honey. I don't think he'll be bossy." Susan led Erin over to the boy, and knelt down. "Hey, can Erin do.or with you?"

Megan grabbed Faith's backpack and led the girl to the bathroom. After removing Faith's wet panties and putting them in a plastic bag, she wiped the girl down and helped her into a dry pair of panties. "Okay honey, let's try to keep these dry for the rest of the day. Your mommy says if you have more than two accidents you have to wear your training pants."

"I'm sorry! I m not trying to get mad!" Faith said, as tears started rolling down her eyes. She looked down, and started crying when she saw the wet spot forming. She hung her head, and nodded.

"Okay, honey. I don't think he'll be bossy." Susan led Erin over to the boy, and knelt down. "Hey, can Erin do.or with you?"

The boy smiled widely, and chirped, "Of course, she can; there are a couple of blank coloring papers over here, and lots of crayons." He then continued coloring the grass in the picture he was now finished drawing a bright green, and when he was done with that, he went over the entire section in a darker green so it would look better. After he was done, he set the crayons back where he had gotten them and grabbed a bright blue crayon to properly color the sky; his parents would love his new picture. Smiling to himself, he began coloring the sky without a care in the world.

Erin tentatively selected a coloring sheet and crayons and sat down by Oliver. She chose a yellow crayon and started coloring the sun; though she tried hard to stay in the lines, at the age of 4 she didn't possess the fine motor skills the older kids had and soon slipped up. She glanced nervously at the boy, hoping he wouldn't notice the bits of color that slipped outside the lines.

If he noticed, Oliver didn't show it; he seemed engrossed in his own coloring. He did look at her picture, but didn't seem to think it looked bad; he didn't like it when people colored outside the lines, but he wouldn't pester her about it. She was younger than him, after all. "I think you color really nicely." He told her, not bothering to mention that she had colored outside the lines a bit. After all, she had colored it in nicely-as nicely as a child her age could-and he didn't want to insult her by saying something about the lines. He had heard and seen how that ended up with the other girl, and didn't want to make this young girl feel bad.

Faith sniffles,a nd wiped away her tears. "N-No!" She said softly. "I d-don't wanna wear t-training pants!"

Susan went over to wear Ashley was, and changed her, before setting her on the ground to play, knowing the kids wouldn't be rough with her.

"Yes, we have lots of puzzles," Megan said as she picked Ashley up and brought both girls over to a shelf filled with games and puzzles. "I think you'll like these ones over here," she said, pointing to some age-appropriate ones for Faith before picking out some simple wooden puzzles to work on with the baby.

By the time Erin finished her rainbow she was growing bored with coloring; she hastily scribbled in the grass and sky. She pushed the paper and crayons aside and went to the back window, which looked out on a large play yard. "Can we go outside?" she asked, the outline of her saturated pull up clearly visible under her legging as she stood on tip-toe looking outside.

Faith picked out a 24 piece animal puzzle, and spread it out on the floor, examining each piece carefully.

Susan looked around, seeing everyone was either minding their own business, or with another worker. "Okay Erin, but why don't we try and go potty before okay?"

Faith focused hard on making the puzzle perfect. She smiled proudly when she placed the last piece in. "I did it!"

Susan knelt down, so she was at eye level. "Honey, i think you might've had a little accident." She whispered softly.

Faith smiled and nodded, knowing puzzles were something she could do perfectly, without messing up most of the time. She took the pieces put, and got the border done, but got frustrated with the middle pieces, and eventually threw the prices down. "I can't do it!"

"Your mommy and daddy want you to use the potty sweetie. Let's go get you changed, and we can try again." Susan smiled, and stood up, holding her hand out to Erin.

Faith stared at the puzzle a little longer, before giving up. "No!" She said frustrated, she took her stuffed toy back into her arms, and held it tight,

"Honey, don't you want to wear big girl panties? Besides, your mommy and daddy want you to."