LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who was a bed wetter &/or pants wetter growing up?

I was a bed wetter until I was about 9 or so. My parents never put me back in diapers because of it, but I always wanted them too. I felt like I either wanted the bed wetting to stop or my parents to put me in diapers. I always wounder if I should have asked them for diapers because of my bed wetting, but when I was a kid I didn't know that diapers for older children, teens, and adults existed. It made my day when I learned that there were bigger diapers, so there was a possibility that I'd get to wear diapers again someday. I had a couple daytime pants wetting accidents when I was a teen, but none of them were that big of a deal.

I remember one time when I was like 13 or 14 and at Kings Dominion and I wore a bathing suit as my shorts that day because we were going to the water park (I went commando underneath). I was very thankful because after waiting in line for the Volcano for over an hour I really needed to go to the bathroom. I was next up to get on the ride and then my muscles gave out. I ran to the exit gate and to the bathroom with pee covering my bathing suite and running down my leg. I just rinsed everything off in the bathroom and then had to go to the back of the line. Thankfully, the line was like 10 minuets at that point. One of my older sister's friends noticed, and made a snide comment about it later whispering to me, "Tomás, you'd better go to the bathroom before we leave. We wouldn't want a repeat of the Volcano in the car now would we?" It would have been nice to wear a diaper on that day, but in the long run it didn't really matter, lol. I'm glad that I can tell this story now (while safely wrapped in a diaper) and just laugh about the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was a pantswetter. I also had issues at nighttime but I wouldn't consider myself a bedwetter per se; I had general continence issues which continued at night.

I had multiple episodes of severe/near-total incontinence through childhood and adolescence; ironically I joined the AB/DL community well after what we all thought was the "last" one, but a couple of years after starting here, it all began happening again.

• 11 months later...

I wet the bed occasionally.  I don't remember when I stopped.  I didn't like it.  My mother would take a bath towel and put it over the wet sheet so I could go back to sleep.  I only remember wetting my pants once.  I was on the roof of our house helping my Dad. I was probably 10 or so.  I was so nervous being on the roof, I just couldn't hold it.  I was soaked.

I was a regular bed wetter till about 9 then dry at night till it returned in my late teens after drinking.  Also recall losing control in my pants a few times in the early years.  In addition to accidents purposely wet both my bed and pants whenever I felt I could get away with it.  Pants were easy, simply rinse out and hang to dry where no one would see them.  And when regularly wetting in my sleep a purposeful wetting or re-wetting didn’t arouse suspicion.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I wet my bed often until I was 5, maybe 1-3 times a week until I was 7, and every once in a while until I was 9.

My mom didn’t put me in diapers for it, so when I wet I was just wet. I vividly remember the feelings of waking up that way, especially at the older ages — wet like a much younger child, cold and uncomfortable in my clammy PJs and sheets and helplessly aware that soon everyone would know.

No one was mean about it except sometimes my little sister. My parents were patiently resigned. I could just feel my mom was disappointed some mornings when I had to tell her I’d done it again. I remember asking to take my plastic sheet off my bed when I was 8 or 9, feeling sure I would never wet it again, and being told “not quite yet.” And sure enough, I peed myself in my sleep a few more times after that.

In the daytime… I blush thinking about all the times. I was a leaky little guy for a few years. I didn’t have many full-on puddle-under me accidents (okay... a few), but I would get excited or startled or shy to tell anyone or just busy with my play and lose little spurts in my pants. 

I think I peed in my pants like this more days than not as a preschooler and somehow it took me by complete surprise every time. I’d get control back right away, but after I’d wet myself just enough to have a visible wet spot, that I would then shyly try to hide.

I didn’t get “big kid” level control of these leaks until I was in grade 2. I had to hide that I’d peed my pants this way in school more times than I can count (everywhere else too), and was sometimes seen and teased. I remember being called a baby by one particular bully at recess and fiercely denying I’d wet my pants when to my great embarrassment I actually had.

I also remember lots of days I was hoping I wouldn’t still be wet when I got home, so my mom wouldn’t know. It never occurred to my otherwise pretty sharp young mind that I wasn’t really getting away with anything because she always saw I’d had accidents when she did my laundry.

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2022 at 7:05 AM, WBxx said:

Accidents or on purpose?

Both really. Most of my nightime accidents were really accidents but certainly not all. I'd wet my pants because I was too busy playing or shy about telling someone I needed to go. But also sometimes because I thought it felt good.