LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~ashley~ is incontinent and they were our primary daytime diaper. They were discreet, comfortable, and worked well enough. It was really hard to deal with for awhile and fairly depressing. We have found the Tena Basic that XP sells is a reasonable replacement but it's really not the same.

The decision by tena to go cloth backed has ruined an excellent general nappy. I used to always have girls in the tena slip maxi, but not now as they are utter shite. They misshape easily, leak and have torn on a few occasions.

Our experience with the two samples we had was the wings separated from the backing and we had the inside of the diaper all over the place. And this was in a low activity (sitting in bed) short time frame. They're a lot lighter than the old ones too which I think explains a lot of why the made the change. Saving on shipping costs can be huge.

~ashley~ is incontinent and they were our primary daytime diaper. They were discreet, comfortable, and worked well enough. It was really hard to deal with for awhile and fairly depressing. We have found the Tena Basic that XP sells is a reasonable replacement but it's really not the same.

It's a long story. Basically, at least for us, we realized that wearing thinner more discreet diapers during the day was just a waste of money and thinner weren't any more discreet than "thick" diapers. Especially since she mostly just wears skirts and dresses. She really loves the DC Amor but for a long time we just thought they were too expensive (about $2/ea. when bought by the case). ash recently did a cost comparison on just what she uses and based on the average number of diapers she uses a day for any given brand we have a lot of experience with. The DC Amor end up being around $600 cheaper a year than what we were using during the day, the Tena Basic Super. And she's happier wearing them.

I have to agree with this. It's a cost per day (or month/year) that you have to look at, not the cost per diaper.

I personally use Confidry 24/7 which is cheaper than Abena in the long run. For me, the cost difference between these and Molicare supreme are pretty close, but I have to change less often with Confidry so I stick with them. Pretty much all other diapers absorb less, leak more, or cost more on a per day basis.

The cloth back Tena aren't terrible but they aren't as good as they were either, I would suggest people give iD nappies a look if they are looking for a good plastic backed nappy, seems to be working well for me.

ID slip super plus is also becoming cloth backed,I just bought a pack to try them out and I must say they are quite comfortable,even after two wettings.

ID slip super plus is also becoming cloth backed,I just bought a pack to try them out and I must say they are quite comfortable,even after two wettings.

I just finished out a case of the new Tena Slip Maxi that has the Breathable side panels and plastic center. I have to say, i have not had one problem yet with them. I got mine at xpmedical. With the weather getting warm my sides don't sweat they work well as my day time diaper. and being an active person have not had any tape problems.

I could see over tightening could case a problems.