LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What brands have 'the best' pull-ups?

So I've already settled my preferences for tape-on diapers, but what about pull-ups?

I love dropping a deuce in my diapies as much as the next guy, so which brands do you guys trust to keep everything where you want it?

Wow really? I never thought there would be problems with Molicare. Is it just the mobile ones or all in general? I've been wanting to try the "super plus" molicare pull ups for a while. I honestly stick with goodnights since they where ment for kids, meaning they are smaller and a tighter fit. I only really wear pull ups for light-daytime wetting.

The difference between the two shouldn't even be a comparison. MoliCare supers were probably the original disposable diapers that belonged to the premium diapers category. It's a shame they are slowly being discontinued.

The difference between the two shouldn't even be a comparison. MoliCare supers were probably the original disposable diapers that belonged to the premium diapers category. It's a shame they are slowly being discontinued.

Ah. I still have yet to try molicare other than the molicare comfort or w/e. Its like one step down below the molicare supreme tape tabs. I honestly prefer Abena over the molicare "hype" lol

I don't have a ton of experience trying different things (yet), but I did recently come across some Tena Ultimate Underwear (http://www.tena.ca/ultimate-underwear/7213172231,en_CA,pd.html) and so far I've been impressed. The first one took a couple of good bladder loads and still only leaked very slightly when I added an enema-driven mess to the equation. And the second kept all of the liquids I gave it for the evening and a glycerin-driven load contained with no leaks at all, at least until I started to get a little rough with it but I don't expect anything to not leak at that point.

• 2 years later...
I don't have a ton of experience trying different things (yet), but I did recently come across some Tena Ultimate Underwear (http://www.tena.ca/ultimate-underwear/7213172231,en_CA,pd.html) and so far I've been impressed. The first one took a couple of good bladder loads and still only leaked very slightly when I added an enema-driven mess to the equation. And the second kept all of the liquids I gave it for the evening and a glycerin-driven load contained with no leaks at all, at least until I started to get a little rough with it but I don't expect anything to not leak at that point.
Tranquility ATN'S are good pull ups

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk