LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay

"Fine you can keep it. But dont whine on when you lose it." Anthkny says as he buvkles the baby knto her car seat making sure that evefything is sorted.

I am in my rear facing car seag which is behind daddys seat to mommh can see me. I sleep not waking uo sucmling mg paci

Ashley frowned but didn't argue with her daddy not wanting to upset him. She covered her face and silently cried. She cried herself to sleep sucking on her pacifier.

Angela said, "honey we gentle with Ashley's feelings. She is only 4. Talking like that will upset her. Yes I get she is a little old for a pacifier according to everyone else but we do not raise our kids how society raises theirs. We raise ours how we want. That is why we are not forcing her to give up her pacifier anytime soon especially now since we just had Daisy."

Ashley stays asleep sucking on her Pacifier now in a soaked and messy diaper. She wakes up crying her tummy hurting and about to throw up not feeling good At all.

Angela sees Daisy wake up and reaches back and let's Daisy know she is here by gently touching her hand

"Baby its ok we sil bd home in a couple of minutez thsn i will change you and you can have some medicine and can go to sleep again." Anthony says to Ashley whild driving up the strset to tbe house.

I grab hold of mommys finger as i suckld my paci laid jn my rear facing car seat

Anyhlny parkz in the drivewag and gets out. Hd then gets Ashley and takes her knside and upstaids to the bathroom to clean her up.

I still hold mommys fknger laid jn mh car seat suckling my pacifier wearjng clothes that will keep me warm