LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay

"I know honey. But thats the way it is unfortunately. But lets not worry about the future." Anthony says picking Ashley up and then gling kver to the bed and kissing his wife and the babys forehead. "Hopefully we can go home this evening and relax." Hd then adds on.

I cuddle mommy suckling my pacifier as i go back to sleep again now i have the warmth and comfort of mommy again

Ashley cuddles back into daddy quickly and begins to wake up feeling a lot better now. She smiles glad she is still in daddies arms and suck on her pacifier more

Angela nods understanding what her husband was saying and says, "I agree honey I want to go home and take my new babygirl home."

"Our tired little baby." Anthony says seeing his baby girl sleeping oncs again. "We just need to wait for the all clear then we can go home." He then adds on afferwards.

I sleep peacefully even though peoplr are talking. I suckld my pacifier starting to cry in my sleeo as km hungry

Ashley cuddles into her daddy and her tummy grumbles. She says, "daddy me hungry." She was really hungry having not gotta any lunch.

Angela let her babygirl nurse and saw Ashley looking at her boobs considering nursing Ashley at night so she feels loved too.

Anthony carriez Ashley out to the caf and tald her to McDonalds for lunch. He gets her a happy meal and then a meal for himself and Angela to share. Anthony drives back to the hospital and goes back to the room. He tells to go eat on the couch.

I nurse while sleeping peacefully.

Ashley smiles sitting on the car happily while they went to get food. She sits on the couch and begins to eat. Getting herself messy and getting food on the couch.

Angela smiles when her husband brings back food for her and him. She finishes nursing Daisy and puts her in the basinet all wrapped up nice and nice so she stays warm and feels like she is still being held (don't make her cry. Let Angela eat) she then begins to eat

Anthony shares the meal with Angela as they eat sat on the bed together enjoying some time together happily with the kids getting in the way.

I lay quietly in the basinet sleeping all wrapped up nice and warm so it feels like im being held by mommy still. I suckle my pacifier not waking up.

Ashley finishes all her food and ends up messing her diaper without realizing it. She lays down on her belly full but thirsty. She says, "daddy can I have my sippy cup?"

Angela cuddles her husband and eats her food and says to ashley, "sweetie I think we forgot to pack your sippy cup. do you want to nurse on mommy for a minute for a drink?"

Ashley nods and walks over by mommy waiting for daddy to lift her up on the bed so she can nurse on mommy super excited.

Anthony lifts up Ashley up so Angela can nurse her. "You sure are a messy eater baby." He says to Ashley as he goes over to tbe ckuvh and cleans it from crumbs.

I contjnue sledping nursing on my paci

Anthony comes back over and cuddlss his eldest daughter and his wife. He then finishs his part of the meal thay he is sharing with Angela. After finishing he washes his hands and waits fr Ashley tk fjnish nursing so he can hold and cuddle her

I sleep suckling my pacifier messing my diaper

Anthony cuddles Ashley knce she is jn his arms. He cuddles hef close not letting go. "I lovs my babies." He says talking about his daughters and his wife.

I am laid jn the basinet sleeping jn a messy diaped sucklkng my pacifier all wrapped up warm sonit feels like im being held

"Hopeful mommy and your sisger can ckme home with us tonight baby." Anthony says to Ashley hoping she will relax until then. I cuddlds her vlosd not lettinv go.

I cuddld mommy still not waking up

Anthony ges jnto the bag they brought and finds a pacifier. "Baby you are going to need to givd these up soon." He says as he puts tge paci in Ashleys mouth as he cuddles her.

I cuddle mommy and then the doctor and nurse come in and check mw and angela over before saying wd can go home.

Ashley cuddles into daddy and shakes her head no and says, "no daddy me no want to." She continues to suck on it

Angela smiles when they are told tHey can go home. She then hears what her husband says and says, "honey we can't force her to give it up. She has to want to. Otherwise it can have bad consequences if we force her. I know kids who still at 16 still have a pacifier at night. it's okay. It will comfort her at times when we need to focus on the baby."

"Ok baby. How about we make a deal. You can havd your paci for night time, nap time and when we need tk sort the baby out or when you are upset but you dont use jt any othef time." Tkm says.

I whine a little and kicm my legs but settle down and vontjnue sleeoig suckling my paci

Anthony can see by your face that you arent happy. "Ashley tell me whats wrong please." He asks holding Ashley.

I cuddle mommy suckling my paci.

Anthony gets the bag and takes it out to the car and then puts Ashleh in her seat and buckles her in and waits for his wife to comw kut in the wheelchair

Ashley cuddles close to daddy and says, "daddy you want to take my paci away. Me no wan you to. You said yesterday before the baby was born that me could have it as long as me wan it." She tears up at this feeling like she is losing the things she loves because the baby was born.

Angela is wheeled out to the car with Daisy. She hands Daisy to her husband to put in her carseat and gets in the front seat with help.