LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay

I have an idea where a family are expecting a baby (played by me) and there is a mother and father and a 7 year old called Rosie. Rosie loves the new baby and wants to help out with everything. The mother will be loving and loves her daughters equally. The father woeks at home so he can stay with his family whih he loves

Feel free to message me or post here which character(s) you would like to be

• 4 weeks later...

Ashley wakes up in her toddler bed from a bad dream crying with a soaked and messy diaper like always. It was 3 am and she was still really tired. She got out of bed and toddled To her parents room. She went to her daddies side of them bed and tried to wake him up. The dream really scared her.

Angela was sleeping next to her husband with her very pregnant belly. She was having a dream about having her babygirl. She was super excited and couldn't wait. She was so glad to be having another girl.

Anthony wakes up to his 4 year old daughter Ashley shaking him. He gets out of bed picking his daughter up and carrying her back to her room and changing her diaper. Anthony then brings Ashley to sleep with him and his wife Angela. He lays in bed and goes back to sleep cuddling Ashley.

I am in mommys womb moving around and kicking.

Ashley cuddles into her daddy then lays still while he changes her and then cuddles back into him instantly falling back asleep being exhausted.

Angela wakes up slightly to see her husband and daughter crawl into bed. She sees her babygirl fast asleep and her husband asleep again too. She strokes her babygirls cheek and smiles then stroke her belly. (Tell me when to go into labor)

(When it turns morning and maybe aftef breakfast when they ard making sure the nursery is ready and they have everything)

Anthony sleeps with his family as they sleep. Morning comes and he gdts out of bed leaving hjs wife and daughter in bed still asleep. Anthony goes downstairs and starts making breakfast for everyone. He makes waffles and pancakes. He then sits dkwn drinking his coffee waiting for his family to wake up.

I kick all night as mommy sleeps

Ashley wakes up and sees daddy's gone and goes over and tries to wake mommy up and then starts talking to her sister in her mommies belly. She says, "hi sissy. me can't wait to meet you. Me wan cuddle wit you and pway wit you and be a good big sissy to you."

Angela wakes up and sees Ashley talking to her belly and smiles big excited that her little girl is gonna love her little sister. She says, "why don't we go find daddy sweetie?" She picks up Ashley and carries her to the kitchen To find her husband.

"Hello you two. You have finally decided to wake up." Anthony says getting up and going to his wife and daughter. He takes Ashley and kisses his wife. He then sits Ashley on a chaid and outs her breakfast in front of her. "Hows the little one doing?" He asks talking about the unborn baby

I have stopped kicking around

Ashley cuddles into daddy instantly then smiles big. She then begins to eat. She listens to mommy and daddy talk.

Angela smiles and sits down with her big pregnant belly and rubs it and says, " She was kicking all night and she is doing good though. I just can't wait to hold her in my arms and give her all my love and care."

"Well aftrr breakfasg we will make sure the nursery is ready and that we havd everything that we are going to need honey." Anthony says before he starts eating his plate of pancakes and waffles.

I am asleep in the womb

Angela nods and sits down and starts eating being starving. She says, "okay honey sounds great."

Ashley finishes her breakfast and says, "daddy me watch cawtoons?" She sat there with messy hands and face hoping he says yes and says, "me have my sippy cup of milk daddy?"

"First j thjnk you need a bath baby. Your messy." Anthony says before ckntinuing to eat his breakfast once he fjnishes, he picks Ashley uo. "Honey im just going to give Ashley a quick bath." He says befofe kissing his wife and heading upstairs. Anthony fills the tub up and undresses his daughter. He sits her jn the tub and washes her as she plays with her bath toys

Ashley smiles big and sits still while her daddy washes her face off. She then cuddles into him while she is carried upstairs. She then waits while the tub is filled. She then begins to play with her bath toys while her daddy washes her.

Anthony finishes washing his daughter and he then gets a towel and lifts her out. He dries Ashley off with the towel and then diapers her and dresses her. "Lets go back to mommy then go check the nursery baby girl." Anthkny says picking his daughter up and carrying her back down to the kitchen.

I start moving around slightly

Anthony finishes washing his daughter and he then gets a towel and lifts her out. He dries Ashley off with the towel and then diapers her and dresses her. "Lets go back to mommy then go check the nursery baby girl." Anthkny says picking his daughter up and carrying her back down to the kitchen.

I start moving around slightly

Ashley smiles big once she is washed and dressed. she nods and cuddles into her daddy as she is carried back to mommy.

Angela was already in the nursery look at everything to make sure everything is there. So far they have everything they need.

• Like 1

They are all in thr nursery checking everythjng is there. Anthony holding Ashley so yiu can see evefythjng. Occasionaly Anthony goes ovdr tk his wife and kisses her. He puts Ashleh down after a while. And then contractions start.

I am moving arohnd alot and kicking hard wanting tk be out after the water broke

Angela starts feeling contractions and starts to feel the pain. She says, "honey it's time." Her water breaks and she starts breathing hard. she says, "grab the overnight bag for the hospital. We have to go." Angela screams in pain when a big contraction comes.

Ashley looks around. She then sees her mommy in pain and begins to cry. She doesn't like it when her mommy is in pain. She runs over to her crying not wanting to see her mommy in pain and hugs her leg to try and make her feel better as she cries more.

"Baby go into daddys room and get thr bag on thd floor please." Anthony asks Ashley as it isnt heavy. "Its ok honey. Lets go to the car." He says helping his wife to the car wherd there are towels on the seat already. "Just breath. Everything will be alright." He frts his wife jn the caf then goes back and gets the bag from Ashley and sits Ashley in her seat then puts the bag in the car. He drives to the hospital quickly.

The contractions continue. I am moving around amd kivkkng hard