LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

split personality

Split personalities like this can actually happen. One common method of overcoming it is to do what ever you need to in order to combine both personalities. You may not like this, but obviously your other you will not be denied. It's best to come to terms with this and live you life in a way that's comfortable for the entire you.

Regardless, I'm thinking it's time you talked to a shrink about it. Of course, the alternative is to do nothing and let it get worse. Your call.

Any time you have periods of no memory like that it could be serious for a lot of reasons... you certainly need to speak to a doctor about it.

That is very scary! This might not be what you want to hear, but you should seek medical help. I can imagine that it's scary talking to a doctor and having to bear your soul like that ("hey I don't remember what I did last night but I'm into diapers and..."), but it's the best choice.

That is very scary! This might not be what you want to hear, but you should seek medical help. I can imagine that it's scary talking to a doctor and having to bear your soul like that ("hey I don't remember what I did last night but I'm into diapers and..."), but it's the best choice.