LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Baby Side

plusmbr

At work the other day the young lady at the cafe said hello when I came to the counter. I said in my best baby voice HEWWO! She loved that. Now every time she sees me she says HEWWO!!!!!! to me.

:D:fish_h4h: She also said the other day Im so innocent looking. If she only knew :-)

Hug me Im a baby!!!

Chip

OH Thats the cutest thing ive heard in a long time ! Hope we can chat sometime! That would be so cute for someone to say " hug me im a baby" OMG! Id love it! HUGGLES CUTIE!

Curious

At work the other day the young lady at the cafe said hello when I came to the counter. I said in my best baby voice HEWWO! She loved that. Now every time she sees me she says HEWWO!!!!!! to me.

:D:fish_h4h: She also said the other day Im so innocent looking. If she only knew :-)

Hug me Im a baby!!!

Chip

Wow I woudlnt have the guts to do that lol. Id love for it to happen though heh.

OH Thats the cutest thing ive heard in a long time ! Hope we can chat sometime! That would be so cute for someone to say " hug me im a baby" OMG! Id love it! HUGGLES CUTIE!

Curious

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hug me Im a baby!!!

Chip

Hey thats way cool. maybe you can add another word like say bye bye in your baby voice. Ina few weeks you could have a whole conversation with her that way!!!