LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why is sleeping in diapers so difficult?

I don't usually sleep in diapers, last night I felt like putting on a pare of dry 24/7s before I went to bed, simply because I felt like it would be really comfortable. Well I realized that there's several fatal flaws about it that keep it from being comfortable. For one I got

Sleeping in diapers is no issue you need to make sure of the following

1: you have the correct size diaper I wear a Medium Abena air plus for day time and a large Abena level 4 plastic backed for the night time.

2: tape your diaper correctly and make sure it's snug not loose, then take Ducktape and tape around the diaper once I one or two locations to make it nice and snug.

3: put a pair of under wear over your diaper to help hold it in place if you like as well, I toss and turn and if I tape my diaper in place I sleep with now issue of my diaper coming loose. And you can then trust your diaper if you start to pee.

And make sure you buy premium diapers they will be more comfortable and provide better protection

Nope, sleeping in diapers is easier than not.

Without the diaper, I would be worried about wetting the bed/wife and have trouble sleeping.

Use a premium diaper with the highest absorbency you can get with a quality pair of plastic pants.

A normal bladder can hold much more when laying down since gravity isn't pushing down on the sphincter.

Point it down and tape diaper on tight so it can't point up.

Pull the front tight across the stomach and fasten the bottom tapes so they point toward each other to keep the front tight.

It's the leak worry that prevents good sleep.

Find a system that will not leak under the majority of nights, and the restful sleep will be easy.

I used to have the same worry with pointing up, but that was back when I used cheaper diapers and medium sizes. I never could get used to pointing down as every time I got an arousal it would hurt until I adjusted straight up again. Once I switched to large premium diapers I could still point up and not have to worry about peeing over the top of my diaper.

I'd suggest you try wearing a properly sized diaper that extends up to your waist line as they are supposed to. Also make sure it is thick and absorbent enough for you to completely trust it will not leak, otherwise you will continue to have problems with it.

I'd also say it's still uncomfortable to you simply because you're not used to wearing them overnight. The only way to get over this is to just keep wearing them (if that's what you want).

I think it's the thought wearing a diaper!!! Too excited to fall asleep!! That was my problem when I was younger. As far as the morning wood just have to be a little upright and gravity does its job. Anyways a little hard to pee with a boner

I find it harder to sleep without a diaper now days...

I think your problem is you don't Trust your diaper, to not leak or not be seen and it makes you worry.

Try wareing more in the day to get use to it

The first time I wore to bed, it was quite difficult, but now, sleeping in a diaper is simply amazing! I feel super rested when I wake up the next morning and I don't have to leave my warm bed to go potty :). I think you just have to get used to it and it will be super easy!

• Like 1

I actually seem to sleep better while wearing one, mind I've also had the occasional bedwetting accident since I was little so honestly I'd rather have one on anyway. Just in case, plus what some of what the others said, nice to relax a bit while waking up and just let loose, then get up and change once I'm all the way awake. :)

Only times I find hard/miserable to sleep in a nappy is if it is really hot and I sweat in bed regardless if I wear a diaper or not. At the same time doing the oatmeal/banana "dare" per say without the "plug" and actually messing your diapers before bedtime is really humiliating/emberassing, I was up most of the night when my mommy and I facetimed/skyped each other and both took the challenge last night. She beat me and it felt so embarassing, as she had every right to belittle/humiliate me for losing to her after I lost like we agreed upon.

My first time in a diaper and going to bed I had some of the same thinking.... if you get a hard on when you first diaper up... a quick way to solve this is just to have a good ole fashion orgasm... jack off, than diaper up... point down...

I just can't relax at night while wearing a diaper, it's too exciting, at times too hot, too wet, I just can't stop thinking about them. I wish I would just sleep diapered all the time but I can't. It makes me sad!!!!

I've been a lifelong Bedwetter so sleeping in a diaper is second nature to me, however I do need to make sure that I've fully emptied my bladder before bed and a little powder, especially on hot nights helps soooooo much. I've really started to like caldasence power over j&j I don't even feel wet, lessens middle-of-the-night changes.

When I'm not diapered I wake-up every couple hours.

I normally sleep in diapers, I'll try and drink a liter of water before bed so I can wake up wet. I keep a couple af bed mats just in case I do leak, that way it's just sheets to wash and not getting into the mattress. It's a piece of mind thing.