LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why is sleeping in diapers so difficult?

When I started wearing I had a bit of trouble getting to sleep, I think it was the hole excitement that done it tho now after sampling St the weekends for over a year I would say I sleep better in a diaper

Ok then, I'm going to assume then, that you're not actually incontinet and have not been wearing for a while.

First of all, do you live by yourself or with your folks or may be roomates? do they know about your ab/dl likes? are you trying to sleep in diapers at the same time you leave with people unaware of your diaper wearing? you get anxious because you might get caught that's all

I sleep very comfortable in a nappy and have no problem weeing or pooing in it and still sleep

• 2 weeks later...

I wet the bed most night so sleeping in a diaper is better for me. As for me I wouldn't be able to sleep without one. It takes some getting use to but once you get use to it, it's like sleeping with underwear on. I personally like it better. It makes me feel like good.

• 2 years later...

Growing up my bladder was tiny and over-active. Yet I hardly ever wet the bed. For trips and special events Mom nicely asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers.

If I was sick I was also asked to wear diapers, including to bed. In diapers it would take me longer to fall asleep.

Then just after I reached puberty I reverted to bedwetting. That was when I was taught to pin on my own diapers. After the first week of going to bed in a pinned gauze Curity diaper and Gerber vinyl panties I was actually falling asleep faster.

I still sleep very well in diapers.

1 hour ago, DL4LIFE said:

Wow, I thought u were kidding about your age.......lol!

I have issues sleeping while I wear. It's not excitability it's more like I'm not used to it and I have no ambition to get used to it.

As some have said it's the bulk between the legs and the feel of something out of the ordinary.

I do not have a problem at all; not in 37 years

15 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

I have issues sleeping while I wear. It's not excitability it's more like I'm not used to it and I have no ambition to get used to it.

As some have said it's the bulk between the legs and the feel of something out of the ordinary.

On 30/07/2017 at 11:16 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

I do not have a problem at all; not in 37 years

Me neither. since starting to wear nappies to bed nearly 6 years ago I have never slept so well.

On 30/07/2017 at 9:32 PM, dlnoir said:

Not difficult at all it takes some getting used to but once you do it is heaven. Now if I am not diapered I can

• 2 months later...

I agree with Hookedondiapers.

You have to get used to wearing diapers at night. Try wearing as much as you can at night. Start wearing just to get used to the bulk and the sensation and consciously decide not to wet. As you get used to the bulk you can start wetting at night on purpose.

One thing you could try is wearing them while slouching/ laying on the couch just to get comfortable in a more prone position. Another would be to take some sort of sleep pill. I alternate between Ambien and 10mg Melatonin.

I actually have far far FAR better sleep in a diaper than when I'm naked. I'll wear a pair of oversized women's full size panties over a disposable or plastic panties along with a breathable top.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, KMH8306 said:

One thing you could try is wearing them while slouching/ laying on the couch just to get comfortable in a more prone position. Another would be to take some sort of sleep pill. I alternate between Ambien and 10mg Melatonin.

I actually have far far FAR better sleep in a diaper than when I'm naked. I'll wear a pair of oversized women's full size panties over a disposable or plastic panties along with a breathable top.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk