LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North Shore Booster Pads

I was just looking at them myself. I really liked the ones from Bambino, are northshores contoured in any way or just rectangle? Which versions have you tried if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah ... I would love them too, but there is no way I can get a 10.5" wide booster inside one of my small diapers, certainly not inside the leak guards :P

They are not 10 inches wide they that long. I use them every day and they fit between the leg guards.since I wear 24/7 with this booster and my Northshore diaper I can last up to 10 hours without a change while at work. Great combo together.

They are not 10 inches wide they that long. I use them every day and they fit between the leg guards.since I wear 24/7 with this booster and my Northshore diaper I can last up to 10 hours without a change while at work. Great combo together.

Well call me stupid! As with the measurement given on their site of 10.5" X 27" in the 2XL of which he was speaking of. A logical guy with some intelligence would have gathered that the 10.5" was width, and the 27" was length. But now we are all the wiser...Soooooooo. There is no way I could get 27" inside my my leak guards either. Nor do I know of any size diaper that could. :P

Well call me stupid! As with the measurement given on their site of 10.5" X 27" in the 2XL of which he was speaking of. A logical guy with some intelligence would have gathered that the 10.5" was width, and the 27" was length. But now we are all the wiser...Soooooooo. There is no way I could get 27" inside my my leak guards either. Nor do I know of any size diaper that could. :P

Sorry for the confusion I did not know they made them larger. .

Sorry for the confusion I did not know they made them larger. .

Just messing with you as I didn't know they had contour ones which is why I asked. Anyway I tried Tranquility's best with the contour and they won't fit either they don't have enough length in the thinner part either. :)

I like to use the North Shore or the tranquility pads. I always use booster pad with any diaper I wear, extra protection and extra bulk between my legs

I have been using the ones from bambino, and they are pretty amazing in of themselves. I use them mostly in the Wellness briefs, and had one of those last a Looooooooooooooong time and was so swelled up I almost couldn't walk :blush: I have also used them in cloth diapers and they work well there also. it took most of the wetness and the diaper underneith (rearz 4x10x4 prefold) was hardly used and I could have worn that for a much longer period if needed, if I removed the booster.

So for those of you wondering, boosters really do work and make a mediocre diaper a 'super diaper' with little cost, as these are actually pretty cheap.

I have yet to try the Northshore ones, but if they are anything like the Bambino Quadros, Might be time to do a comparison!

Okay, had the chance to try the North shore Large booster pads. It appears that it's slightly different in the texture of the material. They are also thinner.