LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kit Tested, Toby Approved!

I WANT A KITTY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, I got my order pretty quick and couldn't be happier with the designs! Those who are thinking about trying cloth diapers should give the snugger fits a try. They are affordable and go well beyond my expectations. Just need to figure out when to change around my roommate and they'll be perfect!

Not a cat person, but Toby definitely looks as comfy as I am on those diapeys :) doggies are the only pet for me :P

I seems that most every time I fold my cloth diapers getting ready for bed, the first thing I need to do is to move the cat.

Seems like you're having better luck with cats and diapers than I have - my kitties ruined about eight of the last order I snagged. I guess there's some price to pay for not declawing them though.

Seems like you're having better luck with cats and diapers than I have - my kitties ruined about eight of the last order I snagged. I guess there's some price to pay for not declawing them though.

have lost a few disposables to claw holes

This just gave me a flashback to Wetville and MEGAMONSTER's favorite activitiy with waterproof panties and plastic-backed diapers