LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I called this company a couple weeks ago because i had problems with my abena L4s and they promised they would give me a call back, I waited atleast a month not a single call back. I woke up this morning opened a new bag and the same problem occured. One of my tapes on my diaper is smaller then the other 3 tabs.

I called this morning and this rude lady who I always have problems with is on the phone and she acts like I am lieing about the tape and that she has never had a problem with the diapers. So you know what I will never buy from this company again. Xpmedical = Happiness.

I'm expecting samples of their Supreme Brief to arrive tomorrow! I'm expecting these to be awesome and am looking forward to talking about them on an upcoming episode of the podcast. Dealing with them online was a wonderful experience.

I'm expecting samples of their Supreme Brief to arrive tomorrow! I'm expecting these to be awesome and am looking forward to talking about them on an upcoming episode of the podcast. Dealing with them online was a wonderful experience.

Excited :)

Are those the ones that are supposed to rival or surpass the dry24/7's in capacity? That actually does sound exciting. Their Supers have a great fit, but I found their capacity a bit wanting.

Are those the ones that are supposed to rival or surpass the dry24/7's in capacity? That actually does sound exciting. Their Supers have a great fit, but I found their capacity a bit wanting.

Well, there are a lot of people (mainly, the reviews on NorthShore's site) that do say they rival Abenas in capacity. Many say that the wicking is superior to many other diapers.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/4/2017 at 10:04 PM, dlb said:

t was nice that they included free samples. They gave me 2 sample air supremes, an small pack of wipes for free.

Yes, I just ordered a pack of Tranquility ATN's from them and had it shipped via FedEx. Not only was it at my door two days later, but I also got these free sample items.

I'll buy from NorthShore care again in the future.

Well I have tried a bunch of diapers out there and I must say the dry 24/7/is a dam good diaper but I like the fit and the cost of North Shore! I have been using the Supreme for my go to diaper for several yrs and still go back to them.Yes there are others out there that hold a bunch more but are very bulky as all get out. I find myself going back to North Shore all the time and if I need a bit extra capacity I drop in a booster and were good to go.

Not bulkier at all and i like the fit very much! There service is great order one day and there at the door in 2 days sometimes 1 day.

A DAM GOOD PRODUCT.

• 4 months later...
On 5/5/2017 at 3:24 AM, BriBri360 said:

Yes, I just ordered a pack of Tranquility ATN's from them and had it shipped via FedEx. Not only was it at my door two days later, but I also got these free sample items.

I'll buy from NorthShore care again in the future.

We're $3 cheaper (after their $10.95 shipping cost) and most of our orders are delivered in 1-2 business days depending on your location (we ship from the closest of 10 warehouses across the country). Here's our delivery times map

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Until yesterday Noirthshore was my go-to supplier, but whenh I went to order more Molicares there were none available. I phoned them to see when they expected more and I was told they were not goiing to carry them anymore :o And I noticed they don't have Tenaq Slip Maxi's listed anymore either. They seem to be pushing their own branded products now, and whgile those aren't bad they are not what I want <_<

For years I've been their loyal customer but sometime today I'm going tro delete my account with them and find someone else to spend my money with. It's not like there is a shortage of people selling Molicare, one of the world's top- selliing adult diaper brands :P I'm done with these folks- time to move on to someone who appreciates me a little more.

Bettypooh

• 9 months later...

Never had a problem with them have mine FedEx dropped shipped close to home. Always buy betterdry diapers bought some of the northshore max diapers like them but kinda expensive side. Adam had always answered my questions . 

I have been ordering ComFidry 24/7 from North Shore for the last couple years. In that time i have had a few issues but they were always replacing the ones with issues. They always send samples of things that may interest me in with the diapers and wipes, I would feel very good in recommending both the diapers as well as the company without hesitation.

• 1 month later...

One thing I like about Northshore is the fact that I can have their product shipped to my local Wallgreens store which is a Fed-Ex drop off and pick up point.  I very rarely order diapers or products but the very few times in my life I have done it always worried me that my package would be stolen off the front porch or someone at home would get it and either open it or ask me about what I ordered.  It's so nice to just be able to have Fed-Ex send your package to a local pick up place for no extra charge and stop by for it on the way home from work

• 1 year later...

After my last order disappeared, Northshore stepped up and sent me a complimentary bag of diapers. ?I really appreciate that, especially since it wasn't their fault.

I still haven't heard back from FedEx. ?I understand it was the weekend, but an email saying they were checking it out would have been nice.

@NorthShoreAdam Thank Ashley, Joey and the rest of your crew for me please. They are great.

On 4/13/2021 at 1:19 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

After my last order disappeared, Northshore stepped up and sent me a complimentary bag of diapers. ?I really appreciate that, especially since it wasn't their fault.

I still haven't heard back from FedEx. ?I understand it was the weekend, but an email saying they were checking it out would have been nice.

@NorthShoreAdam Thank Ashley, Joey and the rest of your crew for me please. They are great.

Yes, FedEx and all the shipping companies are still extremely overburdened right now. We do recommend people order a few days earlier than normal and our Auto-Ship subscription program can help ease the strain of remembering to order early.  Glad to hear Ashley & Joey took care of you. At NorthShore, we're always happy to help.

• Like 1