LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fed up with her (private for me and BabyGirlDaisy

Daddy_Jeff09

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiles happily at you and walks in* "I beg to differ little Daisy daddy says you don't know how to be a big girl." She looks around the house and finds the hypnosis instructions for if you get to out of control and smiles to herself. " uhoh Daisy did you go potty in your diaper?" she asks you after seeing the bulge in the back of your pants and the sagging front of your diaper

"This isnt my fault. Its his faukt he did somethi g to me last night." I say kicking you and pushing you out of the house and locking the door before taking the diaper pff and putting another one on before putting a pair of jeans on

She smiles and walks in* "BABY DAISY YOU ARE NAUGHTY!" She pulls you close and shanks you hard*? She sees your pants grow dark and your pants expand and a sly smile appears on her face.

She smiles and taps her nose again pulling her finger away quickly* this causes you to feel grown up but still do childish things. "There we go little Daisy a nice clean diaper" she smiles and holds you in her lap*

I am still in my adult mind set but as soon as i am put into baby mode that is the way i am going to be amd there is no turning back. I tjen have to be brought out by being raised again

I smile at you as you fuss in your crib* "okay sweetheart I'll be right back." I walk out and return with a warm bottle and hand it to you* "both hands on that sweetie I'll see you after your nap" I turn on the baby monitor and close the door as I walk out*

I lay in the crib trying to get comfortable as i suckle on the bottle but i am only holding it with one hand. I eventually drift off to sleep and there was something in it that affected my height so i became smaller and was the size of a toddler but istill had my adult.mind