LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fed up with her (private for me and BabyGirlDaisy

Daddy_Jeff09

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sigh and cross my arms closing the door behind you I open up my laptop and begin doing reseArch on how to keep you in check. I stumble onto an age regression site and begin reading sighing once again when I hear you scream "BODY SHOTS"

That night I sleep with ear plugs in so that I avoid the hypnosis effects I press play on my phone it playing loudly. As you sleep your ability to use the bathroom fades and you forget how to use the toilet. I wake up the next morning. Ugh Daisy you wet the bed!

I sigh. I decide to get up and go to the kitchen and do some work wondering if you've decided to tell me tv truth or lie to me. "Good morning sweetie. " I smile waiting to see your response and look on your face.

I'm glad you slept well princess because today we are going to see a movie. I walk up to you and kiss your nose triggering another reaction that causes you to slip now and then with your words and talk childishly and as you do you notice bout have no idea whats going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I smile at you making a funny face* "let's get you some breakfast" I say as I prepare you a bowl of scrambled eggs then I pull my ear making your motor skills that of a four year old. I sit you on the chair and set the bowl in front of you* "eat up sweetie"

"Daisy no no you do not throw our food we eat it. Ugh and you wet your pants. That's it after I clean this up we are going to get you some diapers" i grab a towel and wipe your face then clean up the floor.* I lift you up with ease carry you upstairs and sit you in the floor* "don't move young lady or you will be spanked, do you understand me?"

"Here's the deal Daisy, I'm sick of your childish behavior. The parties, the drinking, the disrespect. From now on either you behave like the child you have been, or I'll do this" touches my nose twice quickly* leaving you with a slight memory of being a baby.

I smile at you happily as you hear the doorbell ring* when you return to your adult mind you find yourself in my arms and me standing at the door. "That's your babysitter Anna sweetie" I open the door* "Hi Anna come in. This is little daisy, I would stay but I need to get to work the instructions are on the counter." Kisses your nose* "bye princess I love you"