LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants Help

I don't recommend the use of snap on or button pants because of the leak possibilities.

A cloth diaper will leak through into the panties on the initial wetting and then be absorbed

into the diaper. The open side seams will be a source for leaks.

• 4 weeks later...

I use Babykins as well most of the time. I like the model #10300V, there a little thinner than the above model, they remind me of the Gerber plastic pants. I also use custom made PUL that you see babies wear that I wear most of the time now. The are more comfrotable in the summer time because they don't sweat.

Splurge for Garywear Active. They last forever. Then, buy novelty pairs as money allows. This way, you'll always have a high quality PUL panty to fall, back into.

Read my review under my siggie

Splurge for Garywear Active. They last forever. Then, buy novelty pairs as money allows. This way, you'll always have a high quality PUL panty to fall, back into.

• 2 months later...

The "upgrade" ate half of my links, Here is my review page

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There is such a thing as too much choice. It gives me a case of Tight Tiara Syndrome since, as much as I would like to do it and make this the go-to place for rubber panties, the cost of doing a proper review of all the products would be prohibitive. The same goes for Fetware, which is why I am trying to get persons to contribute to this section and designed a template that you just fill in the data at the indicated place and copy/paste as a forum thread. some of thise have ridiculously narrow crotches