LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bladder Incontinence

thank you.. my hardest thing now is not clenching after i pee.. if you have advice for that id love to hear it.

It just takes practice I guess unlearning the habits of a life time. Just keep at it and your incontinence will become a habit just as hard to brake. It is all about being completely relaxed down there.

Have any of you become incontinent or in the process of doing so? My only frusteration is clenching but i will conquer that. My mommy has me wearing my chastity for a whole month 24/7 im the on third day but do you know if that will effect me training to be incontinent or help because i cant get hard and cum? sorry if that's a bit descriptive.

Except to the extent that engorgement interferes with urination, being locked up like that will make little difference, except to your skin, which might not like the extra dampness implied and get a bit of itchiness.

So wearing a chastity will interfere with becoming bladder incontinent? and i though that climaxing strengthens the clentching cause when you climax you obviously clench at that moment. Sorry so many questions just confused on certain things. im getting better at not clentching though i've been doing reverse kegal excercises.