LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Decade Is It For Your Inner Child?

TalkBoy

We have not yet heard from Rosalie. whose pdf on authenticity I have. She makes some good points about "authenticity vs replication". Since, as she says, pretty much all of the things from 50-65 years ago are no longer available, The only thing you can do approximate. You might want to read this

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

The editorial comments aside, there are things that get into the issues of authenticity and robustness and how some things have cross-gneerational appeal

Hmm.. If I looked at that part of me.. Hmm.. don't know, as the only diapered memories I'd say I have (Vague at best) were from the 70's (I remember sitting in my cloth diapers and plastic pants watching Bugs bunny and the Roadrunner, Hillbilly Bears, etc.), But if I had to pick a time that I wished I was diapered in and played in, I'd have to say late 70's-90s, which is when most of my favorite cartoons aired and my favorite toys were from (GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, Star Blazers, Robotech,Gargoyles, Disneys Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield and Friends, Heathcliff, Animaniacs.. and of course.. Bugs Bunny and Friends)

Hmm.. If I looked at that part of me.. Hmm.. don't know, as the only diapered memories I'd say I have (Vague at best) were from the 70's (I remember sitting in my cloth diapers and plastic pants watching Bugs bunny and the Roadrunner, Hillbilly Bears, etc.), But if I had to pick a time that I wished I was diapered in and played in, I'd have to say late 70's-90s, which is when most of my favorite cartoons aired and my favorite toys were from (GI Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, Star Blazers, Robotech,Gargoyles, Disneys Adventures of the Gummi Bears, Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield and Friends, Heathcliff, Animaniacs.. and of course.. Bugs Bunny and Friends)

No Go-bots, He-Man & the Masters of the Universe, Force Five or Real Ghostbusters [Who ya gonna call?]?

Here's a Robotech trivia challenge for you

What were Zentradi? Micronians?

What was "Proto-culture"?

What bad guy was named for a musical instrument company?

I think this little 6 year old boy can only guess the decade I idenNo way I gonna pick just on cuzz I like all the new cool todays they have now. just so so so so wish my body was small enough to ride in the cool ride on cars and I so miss my big wheel.

• 1 year later...

I prefer to think that I can travel time and go to any decade or time period I want. I have even considered imagined going to other worlds as my diapered self. I do this with some caretaker of course because I can not change my diapers. I imagine space travel will be long and there is no way I can hold my pee during a trip like that. These are my fantasies of course, but maybe one day they will be the reality.

• 1 month later...

Not all Necro-posts are bad, and this is a pretty good one.

I was a young in the 70's and it was right as Pampers were being introduced.

11 hours ago, spark said:

Not all Necro-posts are bad, and this is a pretty good one.

I was a young in the 70's and it was right as Pampers were being introduced.

2 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Sorry if I sound like a nit-picker, but Pampers were actually introduced by Procter and Gamble in 1961.:D

But they didn't start using the tabs until 1971.

• Like 1
On 5/9/2017 at 8:52 PM, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

This baby only wore cloth in 1961.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

I wore my first pampers at age 12. I stole it from my niece's diaper bag.

I cannot even abide disposables as diapers. For a long time, people referred to one as "diapers" and the other generically as "pamper"

Rubber panties were pretty noisy, too. Also, when I saw babies being changed, between the 50's and 60's, it was often the case that Mommy would run her hand along the backside and from the sound, and in a few instances, the feel when it was done to me when I was treated as a little girl, it made, it seemed too ligthly to be adjuxtiong the panty, which she had already done anyway so I preumed it was to get a feel of the material or listen to the noise

• 2 months later...

For me, it's an anachronistic mixture of the 90's and now. The 90's because of the cartoons and the quintessential baby stuff that's overly modernized now. And now because I use a lot of technology that wasn't availible back then, even though it wasn't too long ago.

• 3 months later...
On 11/24/2017 at 9:03 PM, Toddler 35 said:

i would have to say about 1985 the dyddys where still all plastic backed music was good

This is precisely why I like the 1980's. The disposable diapers were thick and crinkly, and they were available in sizes to fit everyone from infants to adults.

As for music, you could buy your music on records, tapes, and CDs. And while some of the pop music was good, there was more variety on the radio. You could hear stations playing everything from 40's big band swing, to current jazz and new-age music.

While I didn't get to spend much time in the 80's, I still think that decade was great! I would love to re-visit it as a diapered older kid. But since I can't do that, the best I can do is re-create it.

My "little" age range is 5 - 8 ... and I was born in '67, so I was that age for real in the early to mid 70s. And that's exactly the era that my "littleness" is situated in. I can't imagine myself being little in any other time ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...