LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting Out

Hi,

Mummy Princess has been talking about putting me in cloth nappies rather than my usual M4s

I have two 42x42 squares and we've looked at the various fold options along with which of my plastic pants will be suitable, but Mummy is not too sure whether there has to either a liner or stuffer in the cloth nappy.

As far as I ever heard a liner is just there to stop or restrict a staining pattern had the baby do "boom-Boom" :P . So baby or adult baby, the use is the same. ;)

Lingers are also usefully if you use anykind of Diaper rash ointment or cream (especially those containing cod liver oil / smelly stuff or Zinc oxide/ causes stains) also unless you get a prescription from your Doctor all creams or ointments with zinc oxide contain Petroleum which will give a premature end to your plastic/rubber pantries.with a prescription however you can get from a compounding Pharmacy pure zinc oxide without the petroleum which will then be safe for your plastic rubber pantries. Although pure zinc oxide is much harder to spread than that which is mixed with petroleum. If you are like me and wear cloth 24/7 for medical reasons the trade off is worth it and the prescription a trivial issue. I also reccomend if you need a good diaper rash preparation you consider one of Medlines excellent preparations that are petroleum free and work wonderfully aether it rash prevention or clean up the "Remedy" line is outstanding.

Amy