LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I still have some facial hair that the laser treatments managed to miss (laser does nothing for gray hairs, unfortunately) but I managed to get rid of enough that I don't have to shave that often. Very luckily for me, I have almost no body hair (thanks to my birth father and his Native American DNA). I'm one of those who has to be hair-free--hard to get in that little-girl mindset otherwise.

Not to hijack the thread, but yes, I think it does matter. The less passable I am, the more I open myself up to harassment from cisgender bigots. I figure if I look like a man in a dress, I'm hurting the transgender community as a whole, because I'd be perpetuating the stereotype of male-to-female TG people as ridiculous caricatures of women.

While i would prefer to be hairless from the eye lashes down.. getting older one has to start to adjust one's style for what one has to work with. i wore a van-dyke for several years, and then decided i wanted to be more babyish and shaved all my facial hair off.. and looking back at me in the mirror was a set of jowls a basset hound would be proud (not really, but it looks that way to me). The van-dyke i was sporting and now wear again covers them up wonderfully. life is all about compromise...

I can't have a beard. So much fast growing hair, after a week it's driving me crazy.

I can't clean shave either, too much skin problems and ingrown hairs with that.

I use a long hair trimmer twice a week to keep it at a short stubble.

It's the Viking heritage. That must be why the Vikings had such big helmets. To contain the hair.

I know I need a haircut when I have to adjust my hat, and that happens with an increase in length from 1/2" to 1".

Soon I will eliminate shaving elsewhere. I have been learning all about hair and bought a electrolysis machine.

For me, body hair of any type (that would include facial hair if visible) completely ruins the immersive part of the AB experience. That's just me, though. You rock what you feel is right, while I'll get my baby-smoothness on. :P