LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you prefer your disposable diapers with or without prints?

Toddy

Prints, Or No Prints?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer your disposable diapers to have prints, or to be plain?

• Plain - White (like Little Orphan Annie's eyeballs)
    • Plain - Other color
    • Printed - 'cause prints are cute!
  2. 2. How old are you/How many times have you travelled around the sun?

• Under 18 - Please go introduce yourself to the moderators. They'd love to meet you :)
    • 18 - 21
    • 22 - 25
    • 26 - 35
    • 36 - 45
    • 46 and older
    • I refuse to answer
  3. 3. Did they make printed disposable diapers when you were a baby/toddler?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Well I guess I'm the wild card again. I only had plain white disposables when I was a real baby. However, I would very much like to see prints on a diaper that actually works for my body shape.

So far the only printed diapers available out there also use a tape landing zone which forces the lower tapes to be positioned towards the middle. This leaves no lower tapes, which for me also means it will be impossible to get a snug fit around my legs. Of course this means those diapers will all leak on me long before they reach any real capacity, and thereby rendering them useless to me.

If one was made available to me, and at a reasonable price, then yes I would prefer printed diapers.

When I was young it was white cloth diapers and clear plastic pants as far as I know. Today, since I started wearing diapers several wears ago I like printed disposable diapers better than a plain white one

Yes and no. Lot of my diapers were plain white but I also know they made printed diapers when I was a toddler because I wore some that had Stars on them and they were Huggies. I also have a sample pack of Vintage Ultra Pampers from 1987, thick and thin, and they have prints on them.

I'm not bothered either way about how they look, but I couldn't tick all three so went for plain white.

How they feel and perform is more important to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...

They only had plain white diapers when I was little.   I voted plain white, but I do like some of the colored and printed diapers.  Crinklz Astronaut are my favorites. 

I love printed diapers but I have a soft spot in my heart for white ones as well, because when I was little, most of the diapers had no print on them, until I got a little older, when they started making diapers with a print at the top at the front. Solid-colour ones are probably my least favourite, mostly because the diapers of my childhood were either white or printed. Only "old people diapers" came in blue or yellow or green. I will make an exception for pink ones. 

• Like 1

Just about any color diaper or printed diaper is ok by me. I do like the NS colors and Tye Dye MegaMax diapers though.  I think it might be time for Adam to consider a few more colors; how about bright yellow, pastel/baby blue Lites and Supreme diapers?

• Like 1

For me, they absolutely have to have Prints! I love being an cute little baby!???☺️?❤️???❤️☺️?❤️?❤️????❤️??❤️? And having prints on diapers is part of that.?☺️?❤️??❤️?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2015 at 12:24 AM, Nat said:

Yes and no. Lot of my diapers were plain white but I also know they made printed diapers when I was a toddler because I wore some that had Stars on them and they were Huggies. I also have a sample pack of Vintage Ultra Pampers from 1987, thick and thin, and they have prints on them.

When wearing disposals (50+% of the time I wear cloth nappies with plastic panties) I am evenly split between plastic backed plain white and plastic backed with (sissy) nursery print (definitely not dinosaurs, fire trucks, etc), always worn with plastic panties for security and enhanced baby feeling.