LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
diaperedboy101

Abena Abri Form X-Plus L4

So I ordered this package from Santhema in Switzerland:

https://www.santhema.ch/inkontinenz/windelnslips/mittlere-inkontinenz/abena/1651/abri-form-l4-x-plus-large-menge-4-x-12-stk.?c=158

Does anybody else have any issues with these Diapers leaking THROUGH the plastic backing around the penis area? It isn't just limited to a single pack or diaper, they have all been doing it and i have been having to double/triple up the point of waddling to prevent wet pants. Not that I mind doubling/tripling - as I am home alone at the moment, however it makes going out and wetting a bit of a mess.

I have only encountered this problem before with a cheap supermarket brand which can be seen here: 

https://www.leshop.ch/leshop/Main.do/direct/en/Search/secure%20windeln/

They don't leak through the cuffs or top of back/front - the pee actually passes through the plastic.

I have ordered some Attends anyway because I know from experience that they are good. I am just hoping beyond hope that Santhema aren't a defective items seller.

I have never had any trouble like that with any abena products.

Let the vendor know quickly.  I have had this happen with other brands and have almost always gotten my money back.  Once, I waited too long, and could not get a refund, but they did offer replacement diapers.

Never had any problems with leaking from abena but have had a problem with the tapes on a few cases. All diaper manufactures end up with defects getting out best to call your suppler or abena

You're talking about the pinhole leaks Abena used to have. It was pretty bad for a whole there, but I understand they went back to a thicker plastic and don't have that problem any more.

Thankfully my Attends L10s are a lot better. Louder due to being thinner plastic but that's something I can live with  :baby_sleeping:

Never had any problems with leaking from abena but have had a problem with the tapes on a few cases. All diaper manufactures end up with defects getting out best to call your suppler or abena

Only had issues with tapes on 2 of the total 48 diapers and that was just from one of the top tapes being misaligned during the manufacturing process.

You're talking about the pinhole leaks Abena used to have. It was pretty bad for a whole there, but I understand they went back to a thicker plastic and don't have that problem any more.

Guess Santhema must be selling old abena stock then. Understandable given the cheaper pricing for cases. The plastic was thick though, but they still leaked quite a lot considering the amount of padding within them.