LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for ABDL films or documentary.

Well, there are the segments of, I believe, "Taboo" and "My Strange Addiction" on the subject, but for a more serious take there's a British documentary called "The 15-Stone Babies."

For films, you might like to check out "The Baby", a 1970s cult schlock horror classic. More recentl.y there is "Redemption" about an abused girl.

I'd still say

We have discussed the 1973 feature film "THE BABY" here many times. Be prepared because it is a slasher flick, in addition to scenes of an adult man being treated as a baby by his weird mother and sisters. This movie was directed by Ted Post, who was a serious mainstream film maker.

• 2 weeks later...

We have discussed the 1973 feature film "THE BABY" here many times. Be prepared because it is a slasher flick, in addition to scenes of an adult man being treated as a baby by his weird mother and sisters. This movie was directed by Ted Post, who was a serious mainstream film maker.

"REDEMPTION" appeared as a screen test for a proposed feature film to be written and directed by Michael Bryson. While writing the script he needed to see key scenes in which a girl reverts to wetting at age 11. Her recently widowed mother reacts by beating and diapering the girl, eventually having the girl use pacifiers and baby bottles. Bryson hired three union actresses to play the mother and the girl at 11 and at 24 for a week of workshop, some of which was videotaped by non-professionals. As his 2007 Christmas present to his cast and friends Bryson edited together some of the video which he narrated. That 14 minute test got posted. Bottom line is that is is covered by a valid copyright. Upon advice oh his attorneys in late 2008 Bryson demanded that it be removed from on-line sites.

Daily Diapers has my permission to sell DVD copies of two big baby girl videos I made in 1992 and 1993. If you are interested just ask Mike.

I have to say, I love your in-depth knowledge of the movie industry.