LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Depend Silhouette ActiveFit for women

• 2 weeks later...

This trend of looking like underwear instead of a diaper product, is pissing me off. Soon the tape breifs will start looking like 'adult underwear' They'll be so thin and stupid adult colors that it won't even be worth it.

We're a different market segment than the people who buy this kind of "diaper" so I really doubt that we will ever see things better for us than we have now :( The general public cares more about looks than performance, and most of them aren't even aware how much better the performance can be.

I wear cheapo pull-ups around home and they work just fine :) Part of the reason is that by not trying to have bladder control, it leaks before it gets filled so the capacity is enough. Another part is that I got a super-bargain on them and I've got to do something with the 8-10 bags I've got left and this is th best place to do that because changes are easy here at home. I haven't counting but one Saturday morning I went through at least 8 of them. No hassles changing when you're wearing a skirt, it takes less time than using the toilet too :P