LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Penis pain?

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone could shed some light onto my problem.

I am a bed wetter and been using nappies for a while. Over the last couple of months i've started getting symptons that are similar to a urine infection. Now i've been to he doctor and they say i have no infection.

It normally comes on in the morning and it makes my penis sting through out the day.

Has anyone had this problem? Maybe its the talc i use or lack of barrier

Any help is much appreciated xx

I haven't had the stinging problem. But as you mention I would change from talc to

cornstarch powder. I use cornstarch and cover my penis good with it on every change.

I wouldn't get any cream around it.

Are you using cloth diapers for overnight protection, or disposables? You didn't mention where the stinging is located at either (inside, outside, around the tip). What kind of perfumes, powders, or creams are you using too? Lastly, are you staying well hydrated (64 ounces or more per day as per the W.H.O.)?

I use the equate diaper rash cream it was recommend by another member it's from walmart and works great, I had a few soars when I first started to wear and have floods since using the cream I have not had a soar since.

I always clean thoroughly after a flood before I change then dry off and then put the cream,

If the pain is on the inside then cream will not help and you may need more tests.

Thanks for all the replies

I'm using disposable nappies at night and was using johnson n johnsons talcum powder.

The stinging is in the inside and the tip. I've recently had an STD test and it all came back negative.

I stay quite well hydrated and drink loads of water through the day.

Last night i dumped the talcum powder and used sudocrem instead and haven't had the pain today.

So maybe it was the talc that was doing it?

By the process of elimination we can often find our diapers full. Oh, I mean we can often find what is causing a problem.

Don't use it for a while and see if it stays ok. To confirm, eventually try using it again and see if it comes back.

The pain seems to have weakened alot since i stopped using the talc. I did a bit of research and it seems that talc has a habit of causing cystitis.

i'm using a barrier cream now, which is working well. Really gets stuck on your hands the stuff lol

I've found a UK supplier for zeasorb, so i'll give that a try. Do you use it just like a normal talc?

The pain seems to have weakened alot since i stopped using the talc. I did a bit of research and it seems that talc has a habit of causing cystitis.

i'm using a barrier cream now, which is working well. Really gets stuck on your hands the stuff lol

I've found a UK supplier for zeasorb, so i'll give that a try. Do you use it just like a normal talc?