LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Advice for My Partner and I

I've been with my partner for almost 2 years now and he was told in the beginning of my dl lifestyle. He isn't into it at all, in fact diapers have never been a good thing to him cause he was a bed wetter and just experienced shame along with wearing them. So I am not wearing around him to respect him and it's killing me. I love wearing and if I could I would wear 24-7, but I'm in love with this guy and want to marry him. However, I'm finding that im not as drawn to having sex with him because all I want if to fulfill my diaper side and look at diaper stuff online etc. I find when I'm wearing and he knows I'm more into sex but separating the 2 I am finding very difficult and sexuality wise diapers are winning. Help?!

If this is making you question your relationship with him now, just think how bad it will get as time goes by. At some point you're going to have to get both your partner and your diapers to coincide at least a little. The alternative is to have them incompatible to where you will eventually have to choose one over the other.

Your best bet is to get him to understand how difficult it is for you to not wear around him. Try and get him to accept this part of who you are- if anything because it will not go away.

If you can get him to understand then try just wearing a diaper around him. He doesn't have to get involved with them in the least, just to let you de-stress in them more.

Thanks baby Brian. I'm not questioning my relationship cause I love him just needing some support in moving forward. Some encouragement that him and I can get to a place where diapers are more apart of my life and not just something I do in my own. Suggestive steps to take....and how to communicate it...

maybe it would be a good idea to have another conversation with him tellim what you have told us. If he truly loves you he will at least try to understand and maybe even slowly start to accept and even join in. If not maybe you had more feelings than he did?

Thanks for all the support and advice. We talked and I feel way better, he is ok if I wear just kinda out of sight. One day I'm sure we will be able to incorporate more. Right now I love him and will wear and wear around him just not all the time and during sex. Thanks for the encouragement.