LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why diapers are better than toilets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
8 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

You don't have to worry about accidentally dropping your phone in a diaper.

It is possible to drop your phone into your diaper if you're holding the phone while you change. I know some people who just can't let go of those stupid phones.

If you wear a diaper in public, you don't have to hunt around for a bathroom when you need to go potty.

• Like 1

Diapers are better than toilets because it's far less likely that other members of your family or your room mates will yell at you that you're using it for way too long and to goddamnit get out of it already so they can use it too. 

• Haha 1

Diapers are better than toilets because...... saves water ; 3 litres per 1/2 flush X 10 per day = 30L. Less pants washing, just today I would have needed two pair of pants, but lucky me had on my trusty adult pull-ups.(Molicare pants for men)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

Diapers are made for solid and liquid waste plain and simple. If I am out and have to go, I go, very simple. I dont have to go in search of the missing or locked toilets. Since this virus has started I have not seen a single public toilet open. My job takes me all over the planet and even sitting on a plane. If I am on a plane for 15 hours I will regulate my food intake, but you have to pee at least every 6 hours. With the virus you cannot trust toilets on a plane. I pee my diaper and guess what no harm no foul, business is done. I will make sure I poop ahead of the flight, but just in case my diaper is on and secured. Have you ever seen the condition of some bathrooms to begin with, many people dont know how to properly sanitize a toilet. Sprinkling a little water or piling up toilet paper strips just dont work. Perfect example. I was aboard a plane bound for Tokyo, Japan last week. Went into bathroom just to brush my teeth, and looked down. The person before me must have been a pig because he left skidmarks on the seat, they didnt even use the poop doily. Nasty yes ! Good reason to use a diaper. 

• Like 2

You don't end up peeing on the floor when you think you are aiming in the bowl, because the diaper is ready to accept it.  You also don't have to aim, and hope that you hit the potty, because a diaper is designed to catch it! 

You also don't have to worry about puddles on the floor when you miss, because you end up stepping in it, wetting your socks, and than having to clean up the puddle :)

On 12/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, ~Brian~ said:

You don't end up peeing on the floor when you think you are aiming in the bowl, because the diaper is ready to accept it.  You also don't have to aim, and hope that you hit the potty, because a diaper is designed to catch it! 

You also don't have to worry about puddles on the floor when you miss, because you end up stepping in it, wetting your socks, and than having to clean up the puddle :)

God I love you !!!@~Brian~ You always make me giggle and laugh like a little school girl !!  Baby you gotta learn how to aim that monster !!! And P.S. Don't pee on the seat ! I'm not worried baby I wear my diaper and a good pee is always fun. If you pee on my socks I have a paddle waiting for you Brian !!

Aim To Please.jpg

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

Diapers are better than toilets because:

When I have one on, and I feel unsteady, I don't HAVE to pull my diapers UP and DOWN and I just use them.  Otherwise, what happens, as happened to me today, is my Left Arm decides I don't need to stand up to pull up my pants, and my left FOOT cramps UP, and decides NOT to do what it is supposed to, and my butt slams into the toilet seat, as i hold the left side safety rail.

THANK GOD for DIAPERS ;)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1

Diapies are better than potties because diapie changes feel a LOT better than going on a potty. They also have that amazing baby diaper smell!? And very cute babyish designs, plus they're always soft and comfortable and feel GREAT to go pee-pee and poo-poo in.???

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...