LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why diapers are better than toilets.

Diapers are better then toilets because Diapers make your butt look amazing! For Ex: The one time I whore diapers to work, a coworker asked me if I had a butt lift because my butt looked amazing! I told her it was all me but in reality, my butt looks good in a thick diaper! -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Diapers are better for the enviorment, plus, it makes more logical sense to use something that is going into the ground, then having your pee and poop go into a body of water, which you will eventually drink or use to wash your body, might as well jump into a body of water naked, and pee and poop in it, also. Pooping is easier in a diaper since you can go in a natural position

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Little Johnny said:

Diapers are better than toilets, because diapers allow me to lay prone in a sniping position with a terrorist in my sights for hours and hours and hours lol

images.jpeg

Unless you have to poop because then your farts will give you away

Diapers are better then toliets because they allow me to write stupid things on the Internet with out being interrupted.

Not with the kind I use lol. XD They are quite muffled. If they did hear anything, they probably wouldn't know what it was; some strange rumbling in the earth perhaps lmao. XD Besides; chances are low anyway because THEY happen to be about a mile away. 

I fight dirty like that....no pun intended. :18_EmoticonsHDcom:

7 hours ago, Little Johnny said:

Not with the kind I use lol. XD They are quite muffled. If they did hear anything, they probably wouldn't know what it was; some strange rumbling in the earth perhaps lmao. XD Besides; chances are low anyway because THEY happen to be about a mile away. 

I fight dirty like that....no pun intended. :18_EmoticonsHDcom:

As a person who likes his messy diapers I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty young man that if I eat enough beans then I promise you that everybody will hear me.

Anyway, diapers are better then toliets because they let me read my comic books in peace

• Haha 1