LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Creating a new diaper

First I don't want to get hopes up, this may not go past a idea. What would it take to creamy a new diaper brand. It would not be catered to the abdl at first .

How would I go about reaching possible manufacturing partners? I was looking on allibaba last night, would one start there? Do you have as much say as what kind of diaper you have manufactured? Or are you limited to what they are already creating?

Cost what type of costs would I be looking at? I would like to partner up with something like Amazon fulfillment to get started where they handle all of the shipping and packaging .

Again just an idea.

It's hard to imagine what kind of new diaper that could be created that hasn't already been done or various elements of it already patented.

when the Daily Diaper Review section was accessible, I saw over 80 kinds of throw-aways, what would be the point?

Pn the other hand I could come up with a couple of designs for new (more like old) cloth diapers

When you start a full-time busienss, you need to be prepared to lose money for about two years and in a crowded market like this. What would your selling point be? What could you offer that the other 80 could not?

Where did the DD Review page go?

Do something like wearing clouds diapers.com has done but put your warehouse on the east coast and make your selling point on faster shipping for east coast customers.

• 2 years later...

Or you could make an actual diaper. Like the ones from the 80s with incredibly thick padding that goes all the way up the front and back, and all the way out the sides into the wings. You'd be the only company with a diaper like that for sure.

Every company these days is focused on super absorbancy. You could focus on super thickness with the ability to take 1 or 2 wettings instead of a billion.

A diaper thats a diaper. Not just a discrete incontinence brief with prints. Thats your selling point.