LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The thiefs accident (Private)

Renold13

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla's upstairs reading a book she was a bit of a night owl she's 38 blond blue eyed and she's single she has a nice house in the boondocks. She likes it like that cause of the nature of her job. You see she's a dominatrix and she works with real high clientele. She was laying in bed reading a book when she herd something downstairs. She grabbed her Glock 9mm and went down the stairs.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well I'm sure I can think of something, I want you to know everything is on tape and I have several copies so if you don't do what I say then I'll turn you in showing them that you broke into my house!" She said smiling as this girl has no idea what she's getting herself into..

• 2 weeks later...

"You better or you'll go straight to jail I have your break in on tape and with one call you can be in jail and I'm sure all the other Woman will just love you, you're so small that they could have their way with you!" She said smiling making sure the girl understood she was actually better off with her then being in jail!

• 2 weeks later...

Leaf whimpers and nods "Yes mommy..... please no more......"

Leaf blushes even heavier and looks down as she sees the nursery, knowing there is nothing she can do to stop what is going to happen.