LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and Sex

Hey guys,

I have been reading many posts about relationships involving a diaper fetish and how some of them are really stressful. It seems everyone has a different degree of involvement with diapers in their relationship.

often had sex while in a wet nappy with my wife/mummy often leaving a split in the backside and stuffing all over the bed and being told I was a naughty/dirty baby making a mess and the love making starting all over again this time without the nappy.I was lucky enough to have experienced the best of both worlds with my wife/mummy sadly she has passed away

For me they have nothing to do with sex. They are part of my regression and ease for anxiety and PTSD. They are also make me feel safe by keeping my parts away from people (molested as a kid). I do find that when she pats my diapered bum I get turned on but they come off after that.

I love my diapers and my wife has great orgasms in them! She's really good at soaking a diaper and letting me open it to lick her to an amazing orgasm while she crinkles the waist band and asks me embarrassing questions. Diaper fun with a spouse is a must!

Diapers are very sexual for me and I masturbate with them 90% of the time. But I still enjoy sex without them (granted I've only done it with 1 girl a few times). Sometimes ill fantasize about them while having sex, but other times I won't think about it at all if the girl's personality is one in which I don't feel I could involve something like that in our sex life.

• 2 months later...

I have been married to the same woman for 30 years and she has known of my diapers since our first date. Sex with the wife wile I was in a diaper did not happen right away. It took some convincing that we could have inter course while I was wearing a diaper. It started out with me in a dry diaper and undoing the tapes, than pulling it to one side exposing my pisser.

Than it progresses to me being in a wet diaper during sex, later with my pisser sticking out through the diaper so as not to get her wet from my pee, progressed to us both in diapers and one day we even did it while wearing the same diaper. Now that was fun, 1 diaper large enough to cover both of us at the same time.

Progresses so far as to where I could be in a heavily wet and messy diaper with my pisser poking through the diaper.

Now it's just let's have sex, don't matter what condition my diaper is in, wet, dry, messy, it's the pleasure we both receive from having sex that matters not what the other person is or is not wearing.

• Like 1

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years now and she knows of my diaper wearing and accepts it. We haven't had sex yet but we do wet some diapers and hump each other in them. I to am worried that I cannot have sexual gratification unless diapers are involved.

Diapers don't always have to be involved. From a fairly vanilla sex life to diapers being used was a huge jump for the missus and me. Although I do enjoy a good romp in a diaper even when I'm not wearing my wife has the awesome ability to maintain control even when they're not involved. It's almost always a scenario where she's in charge or mommy, but the special moments are when we break away from that (even though it's freaking awesome!) and I get to fulfill some of her kinks. So I don't think I could limit myself to just diapers because Mommy wouldn't always get her rocks off. I also learned to never say never. As in we are never using butt plugs or vibrators.

I think I am in the same boat,haha, I love my diapers and im more into them then real sex. I don't think I could give them up,I would rather be in diapers .

I think I also might be on that same boat... but I'm not sure, its like, sometimes I think like sex is something necessary, but then when I think about diapers/ageplay that I need that even more... mmm I don't think I'd be able to be in a relationship with someone unable to engage with me in some sort of diaper play :(

I love my diapers a lot, and end up getting more sexual enjoyment out of them than I do from any kind of regular sex. I haven't had the bravery to tell any boyfriend I have had about this though, so it's just been normal sex between me and whoever I have been with at the time. I suppose that makes it so they aren't that important, but I definitely enjoy them more. Makes me hope that one day I will find a man who shares my love of diapers.

First, I will have to make it clear that my wife will have absolutely nothing to do with my diapers. She did try when we were first married, but found it difficult to deal with. After seeking advice from some of her friends, she decided to have nothing to do with it, and refuses to allow any such thing under our roof. Needless to say, I have to sneak about to have any involvement with wearing diapers.

I do not necessarily wear diapers for sexual pleasure. I wear diapers for the deep emotional need I have to go back and become a little again. When I say little, I don't mean someone who sits in a playpen all day simply going goo-goo, and playing with baby toys. I have no real desire to escape my adult responsibilities in my life, I just want to be made to feel like, and treated like a baby emotionally, and mentally. I want to be forced to wear diapers. When I say forced, I mean that my choice of when to wear or not to wear has been taken away from me. When forced, the bathroom, public restrooms, and all toilet facilities have been placed off limits to me, and I must use my diapers for their intended purpose. Forced also means that I have no say when and where I may have my diapers changed. Everything about wearing diapers would be under the control of my wife. She would have absolute authority! Of course there are many other aspects such as humiliation, BDSM, chastity control, that would become a part of our relationship involving diapers.

Now I will get to the sexual apsects of my wearing diapers. At first I was simply curious as to what it would feel like to wear a diaper, and wet it. I'll never forget how good it felt when I pinned on my first diaper as a young teenager. It felt wonderful, and of course I became aroused. I was really surprised at how aroused I became. Needless to say I needed to satisfy those urges. Wow! I would have to say that the most intense sexual orgasm's I have ever experienced has been when I'm diapered. If I were to be totally honest, today I need diapers in order to have sex. I have no desire to have sex unless it involves diaper play or feminization aspects. My biggest fantasy that I would love to have fulfilled would be for my wife to insist that I wear diapers 24/7 for a period of time. During this time I would be required to use my diaper just like a baby. I would love for her to tease and humiliate me about my being diapered, and of course tease and humiliate me when I have wet or soiled my diaper. When she decides that it is time to change my diaper, I would love for her to have me lie down upon the bed or floor, and while talking to me about being her big baby, rub and massage the front of my diaper until she brings me to an orgasm. I know from experience that these are the most intense orgasm's I can experience. For me, sexual excitement and release are like a big fish-hook that has forever snagged me. It is stronger than the strongest drugs a person can get. I am totally hooked and know that the desire will never leave me.

Xf

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

sounds like she cares nothing for your needs and doesnt accept you, you need to get out of there.

would you be able to tell her to never have something she loves? of course not, she wouldnt allow it would she, shes being selfish and a jerk, move on.

Seconded. If someone can't accept a part of who you are, then they aren't exactly "partner" material. When you're just not compatible you just have to realize you'll be better off with someone else.