LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seni Super Quatro

Ok these diapers are super comfy and not bulky at all. Up until now northshore was my favorite. But there is one little or big problem depending how you look at it; I have had4 of the 10 pack of diapers that I got today in the mail have a tape break off at the elastic part???? Why are they doing that. For those that have not used these diapers the tapes have like a rubbery elastic so that the tapes can stretch a little for a snug fit, but every diaper I have had one I have had one tape break off at that elastic part. They are not to small, I use large diapers and they fit perfect except for the tape issue . Every other brand I have used I wear large.

Has any one tried the Seni Super Plus diapers?

Well obviously the diapers in question are brand new for the market...so the gripe is QC or bad production run. I'm not in the habit of fixing new diapers. :P

I find As diapers get older, the tapes stick less, and after a few years they pop off most brands.

Try packing tape, or fresher diapers

I've been using the Seni Quattrofrom XP Medical and haven't had any problems. They are amazingly comfortable. I've worn them as long as 12 hours with no leaks, although after 8 hours they get less comfortable. But it is nice to have that reserve capacity, just in case. I use the Abena soft cotton fixing pant over the diaper to make sure it stays snug.

Every one that I have tired has literally broke at the stretchy part of the tapes. It's hard to describe . It's always after a few hours of wearing. I was getting excited thinking I found a new diaper, but I can't have tapes breaking

• 3 weeks later...

Any disposable diaper worn at night is going to leak unless you take the precaution of wearing an cloth pant over it and a waterproof pant over that. So, I wouldn't hold nighttime leaks against the Seni diaper.

If you're having problems with broken tapes, you're pulling them much too tight. Don't expect any disposable diaper to stay in place with only its tapes to hold it on. On an adult, elastic pants or a onesie is needed to support and hold the diaper close to the body. If you're observant, you'll notice that even on infants and toddlers, most parents use onesies or diaper covers over the disposable diapers to minimize leaks.

• 3 weeks later...