LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
huggybutt

help...looking for these diapers.

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find some abena xl4's. #4171 I think. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I had no luck with google search.

If you don't have any ideas, can you recommend a good thick plastic-backed diaper in size XL?

Thanks.

North shore care supreme brief is a good XL as well as Dry247 large.  Cant forget Bambinos either.  I wear an xl and all of those fit me fine and are very absorbent. 

visit:

www.northshorecare.com

www.xpmedical.com

www.bambinodiapers.com

Thx for the link warpiper I really appreciate it! However im looking for xl plastic backed abenas. The m4 from what I understand is mediums. Correct me if im wrong.

Grayfile, I too wear the large dry 24/7 but I was hoping for more "material" in an xl. I may try northshore if I cant find em. Thanks!

my bad. sorry, they only go up to large.

They don't make abena xl4's in plastic anymore anywhere.  Once xpmedical ran out that was the last place I saw them.  I also hunted like a mad man for those and no good.  I also would recommend the Northshore supremes.  Been my favorite new diaper since they came on the market.  

I'm trying to find some abena xl4's. #4171 I think. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I had no luck with google search.

If you don't have any ideas, can you recommend a good thick plastic-backed diaper in size XL?

Thanks.