• I am male and would change any adult's poo nappy
    • I am male and would only change a baby's poo nappy
    • I am male and would never change anyone's poo nappy
    • I am female and would change another female's poo nappy
    • I am female and would change a male's poo nappy
    • I am female and would change any adult's poo nappy
    • I am female and would only change a baby's poo nappy
    • I am female and would never change anyone's poo nappy

I don't mind changing friends and personal play partners, and babies. It is at least partially sexual for me, so adults I am turned-off to would be out of the question. For those I would change, the condition of the diaper isn't a concern.

I worked for many years as a carer so have changed both male and female nappies. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, more interesting though if it is someone who is into that.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on who's bottom it is. In most cases it would need to be someone I am romantic involved with and I would love every moment of it. Exception would be for if I ever have children or if I need to care for my parents in their late years. This would be done as professionally as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I changed another guy's pooey nappy this morning we booked a room in the travelodge and pooed and changed each other's nappy definite like to do it again

• Like 1

I've worked as a carer for many years and changed loads of pooey nappies both male and female and my own of course and my children's! Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I would love someone to change mine ;)

I volunteer
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually changed a guys pooey nappy now two weeks ago I met up with him in my hotel. We both wore nappies and pooed in them then we cleaned each other. Hope to do it again soon

I would love to have my nappy changed by someone else tho I'd be quite worried that I'd maybe take a hardon. This is also a resson I would be a bit shy about going to a ab nursery. I'm a straight guy but if a guy was changing me and I was hard would that be weird (it would be the scenario that would/mite cause it) would that be a no no. I'm a quiet guy on the sex and all front, even talking about it would still have me red faced. I'd change a pee pee nappy but thur'd be no chance of a number 2 being changed

Ps sorry if that sounds a bit vulgar or offends anyone and of topic

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3 December 2015 at 3:51 AM, enemary said:

i have been changed MANY times by both straight, bi or gay guys and yes the "stiffy" thing happens.