• I am male and would change any adult's poo nappy
    • I am male and would only change a baby's poo nappy
    • I am male and would never change anyone's poo nappy
    • I am female and would change another female's poo nappy
    • I am female and would change a male's poo nappy
    • I am female and would change any adult's poo nappy
    • I am female and would only change a baby's poo nappy
    • I am female and would never change anyone's poo nappy

I can't even stand the smell of dog poop in the yard and can barley stand to change my own poopy diaper the once every 2 years or so I may mess in it.  I'd never change another person's messy diaper and that probably would include any kids I may possibly have in the future.

If you’re a caregiver, you do whatever needs to be done.  It’s not a pleasant task, but changing a messy diaper is something that’s unavoidable. With latex gloves, disposable underpads, and a lot of wipes, I’ve done that job while taking care of my father. 

I'm a straight male but have met a handful of AB/DL friends over the years most of them gay. I think its nice to find other people who live close to you and are into the lifestyle particularly as a young person. Of all the people I've met maybe 2-3 of them have become fairly close even outside of diapers and we've hung out and pooped our pants and changed each other. I really don't  care if the other person is gay or straight so long as its something we're both ok doing, I'm cool about being changed and changing anyone .

• 4 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 1:47 AM, carsfan said:

I'm a straight male but have met a handful of AB/DL friends over the years most of them gay. I think its nice to find other people who live close to you and are into the lifestyle particularly as a young person. Of all the people I've met maybe 2-3 of them have become fairly close even outside of diapers and we've hung out and pooped our pants and changed each other. I really don't  care if the other person is gay or straight so long as its something we're both ok doing, I'm cool about being changed and changing anyone .

I wished I lived near you

Hello,  Yes I would be happy to change you!  And I would not take advantage of you

On 5/1/2015 at 4:11 AM, Poobottom said:

I changed another guy's pooey nappy this morning we booked a room in the travelodge and pooed and changed each other's nappy definite like to do it again

Sounds "FUN"  I'D like to do that,  I could spend a week w/someone and be very discreet but fun

When I was 9 I was taught how to change baby diapers, especially my youngest sister's. Missy was then almost 4, and not ready for toilet training. She shared a room with me. Missy pooped her pinned gauze diaper at least every other day. Since Missy never gained night control I was still changing her poopy diapers when she was 12. At 17 I sometimes baby sat for my Aunt Betsy. Both of her sons had no control in bed. The youngest was then 3 and the older boy was 9. It was a rare evening when neither of them did not poop their diaper.

As an adult I have changed the poopy diaper of my mother, Missy and our sister Penny, as well as several female friends. After my loving husband lost most of his control I have changed many of his poopy diapers, both disposable anf pinned gauze.

I must be a good girl and must do as I am told, I have been told to change a poopy diaper I must do it, I have to change my own poopy diaper as I have been forbidden toilet privileges again.

I must be a good and obedient girl.

Why thank you, Always Wet 12345!

I only think of myself as a woman of a certain age challenged by urinary incontinence keeping sane by using AB play as a coping strategy. I'm am so lucky to have fallen in love with and married a mature, understanding man.

Since I discovered the benefits of AB play I have done my best to payback to the ABDL community.

I would not wish to, nor do I seek to change any poopy diapers. But, I would not Shirk any need, or duty to do so. Like for my wife, Mom, or anyone close to me,  who needed, or require such, do to sickness. However, if my wife ever wanted to experiment for fun, I may grant a one time only, helping hand. But, I still rather see her handle it mostly herself. As much as I would, leave her out of it, for my own experimentation. 

• 3 weeks later...

YES!  I'd Iove to change a female, or even another male, who like me enjoyed deliberately messing their pants or diaper, found it sexually arousing & was preferably a bit of a show off about it.

I once changed a child who had a poo accident in his pants & I was very relieved when it didn't do anything for me. If needs be I would change a pooey nappy of a baby or an adult with health issues or infirmity who couldn't conveniently do it for themselves. It would just be a none too enviable task which I had a duty of care to undertake & nothing to get excited about.

I don't think I'd be too keen if it was the pooey nappies of an AB who had made a lifestyle choice &  just wanted someone to take care of them when they were capable of doing it for themselves. But love comes in funny packages.

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 1:33 PM, PP Rebel said:

YES!  I'd Iove to change a female, or even another male, who like me enjoyed deliberately messing their pants or diaper, found it sexually arousing & was preferably a bit of a show off about it.

I once changed a child who had a poo accident in his pants & I was very relieved when it didn't do anything for me. If needs be I would change a pooey nappy of a baby or an adult with health issues or infirmity who couldn't conveniently do it for themselves. It would just be a none too enviable task which I had a duty of care to undertake & nothing to get excited about.

I don't think I'd be too keen if it was the pooey nappies of an AB who had made a lifestyle choice &  just wanted someone to take care of them when they were capable of doing it for themselves. But love comes in funny packages.

I think we should meet up next time I’m in London we can change each other 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 10/28/2018 at 4:11 AM, Warmwetandcozy said:

Me and my girlfriend have both changed each others messy diapers although she rarely messes so its usually her changing my messy diaper 

Lucky person 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never had to change someone poopy diaper, but I would be willing to change one. I would be happy to do it ^^

just a side note I have never had my diaper change by someone wet or poopy. and its something I have wanted for a very long time, 

I just want to Experiencing :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, LittleWinter said:

I have never had to change someone poopy diaper, but I would be willing to change one. I would be happy to do it ^^

just a side note I have never had my diaper change by someone wet or poopy. and its something I have wanted for a very long time, 

I just want to Experiencing :) 

We could arrange that when I’m in Brighton