LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Condom in diaper

Besides what Rusty said as you fill the condom it has a tendency to slip off unless you maintain an erection or use some other means of fastening it on. A rubber O ring smaller that you are when limp slid over your shaft with a second larger O ring slipped behind your sack with a rubber band fastening the

Actually, with holes punctured into the condom it probably would work to more slowly leak out. I'd imagine the holes would have to be small, but not pinholes though. Only one way to find out though- try it.

• 2 years later...

I did this once for fun.  As I mentioned earlier in a post here a few years ago, it filled up like a water balloon.  I was standing while peeing in the condom with my diaper on, and it got very full hanging down between my legs in the crotch of the diaper.  I had my hand on the top of the condom so it wouldn't slip off and then sat down hard on a chair, bursting the super full condom and instantly flooding my diaper.  It was a very interesting feeling to say the least, but been there, done that, no need to do it again. 

• 3 weeks later...

O rings are not a good idea.  Just like a tourniquet, a narrow band may cause damage because it 'cuts' in too much.  Something broad is better.  I use pieces of bicycle inner tube to hold on condom catheters and can reuse them for a month if I want.  I tried O rings, so I know from personal experience.  I do use an O ring above my penis so the catheter doesn't balloon, which cam make it slip off even if it is new. One problem I encounter is that the O ring can move up where it is not effective.  One of these days, I'll try cutting holes so the inner tube holds the condom below the glans, the holes allow the larger diameter of the glans, and the strip above restricts ballooning , but can't slide up.