LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a baby and an adult baby.

my husband and I have been talking about having kids of our own but I would love to have his keep his Abdl side. How is it possible for use to manage having a baby and still maintaining an Abdl life for my husband.

Well meaning that my husband and I are wanting kids but he wants to stay an adult baby too. How do you maintain being little but is not sure if he should stop when the child is older so they don't think there dad is dumb while acting like a child and or seeing mommy having to change little man instead of having daddy use the toliet.

Your kids shouldn't be seeing you change "little man." No matter how much we want to pretend, this is still a sexual lifestyle, and children should not be exposed to it because they would not understand properly.

• Like 1

I believe the reason some here don't understand this, is because being an AB or little is NOT a kink nor is it sexual in nature. This is not a bedroom only activity. However, is seems a lot of people here only include being an AB during their sexual activities and therefor associate it as a kink.

For these people then yes, it should be kept in your bedroom and away from your kids. For those who are more naturalized AB's or Littles, then the question still remains. Should you still try to hide this part of who you are from your kids. Mind everyone here I'm not talking about just being in a diaper, it's more acting little your self.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well meaning that my husband and I are wanting kids but he wants to stay an adult baby too. How do you maintain being little but is not sure if he should stop when the child is older so they don't think there dad is dumb while acting like a child and or seeing mommy having to change little man instead of having daddy use the toliet.

Unless he has a medical condition that he's willing to live the life of an incontinent or partially incontinent person, you should NEVER and I repeat NEVER expose any ADULT activities to children. It's against the law and it's morally wrong. That being said, many posters previously gave sound advice. Keep it private and personal...in the bedroom or locked up away from home on vacations or weekend get away trips. Let someone baby sit and you bABy sit your husband.

Unless he has a medical condition that he's willing to live the life of an incontinent or partially incontinent person, you should NEVER and I repeat NEVER expose any ADULT activities to children. It's against the law and it's morally wrong. That being said, many posters previously gave sound advice. Keep it private and personal...in the bedroom or locked up away from home on vacations or weekend get away trips. Let someone baby sit and you bABy sit your husband.

Exposing this type of Fetish to a minor can land you in hot water and maybe branded for life as a sexual predator (Pedophile)

I'm pretty sure most everyone here would agree that wearing a diaper does not make you a pedophile. Sorry but I do believe what you are saying is a bit of an extreme.

Nobody is going to lock up up a guy for acting like a woman (transgender), and nobody is going to get locked up for public displays of affection (being gay). So then why would an adult get arrested for acting as a little or as a baby?

I do believe this is exactly as I posted above, and you might be confusing being an AB in front of a kid with having sex in from of them. There is a huge difference there you know, and one is illegal while the other is not.

• Like 1

Having your own baby might help give you an excuse for why there is a playpen set up in your living room and why you have a diaper delivery service showing up at your house weekly when the relatives or the neighbors start to question.

• Like 1

This is where we have to balance being a responsible adult and little. For me it was easy (I`m a empty nester now,,, wahooo) ,,I`d get on the floor and play , watch movies ,, etc etc ,, but in the back of your mind you have to always realize you are a parent , The older

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brian,

If an adult is sexual in any way around a minor the laws are grey enough in most States to allow the District Attorney's office to be PEDOPHILE or SEXUAL PREDATOR charges against the adult offenders. This IS a brand for life as you end up on the sexual register and will be for the rest of you life, or until some laws are changed.

Wearing diapers in and of it self is not against the law, but anything that sexually arouses an adult when involving a minor is and

• Like 1