LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a baby and an adult baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I take anyone on this site with a grain of salt when they tell me they wear diapers for needs. Their are plenty of incontinence sites without the fetish side of it giving as much advise here so when someone on here tells me that some here it isn't a fetish simply screams "Fetish" because as we all know everything from the diaper photo galleries to the ab style diapers just solidifies my point that 99.9% of people here are fetishist and their isn't anything wrong with that but let's not bullshit here. It's a fetish.

Right, and a pre-pubescent child or baby

Kids can do sexual things, small children touch themselves down there and I used to masturbate at a toddler and young age. My mom told me I would give myself an organism which is probably why I did it. But yet we all teach our kids that stuff is naughty and not allow them to play with themselves because we want them to be innocent, not sexual. I remember I got into face sitting and being tied up and those are considered sexual so I couldn't understand why the duty ladies at my school had an issue with me being tied up with a jump rope. Sure I may not have been excited about it but it was still sexual what I

Yeah, I have heard you say this before. It's very interesting since most other kids have no real sexual desire before puberty, only mimicking or self exploring per say. Though I do recognize sex at a very young age is still quite possible for most as well.

There is sexual exploration, there is sex, and then there are those with something lacking. ;)

For some people shoes are a sexual fetish, others see it as a hobby or craze, and other people see shoes as being just items of clothing.

It is similar in regards to 'diapers' and ab/dl in various ways. Diapers may be exclusively a sexual item for a few. For others it is an enjoyable intimate comfort.

And for others it is maybe a nuisance piece of 'clothing' one wears. It is this 'enjoyment' which is but a grey area and not at all necessarily connected to any other

area (sexual or neutral/annoyance). So indeed if you wear diapers out of a mental/emotional need- i don't see it as too different from a 'physical need'. But if it is purely out of a sexual exhibitionist desire then that is morally wrong and quite perverse to expose non-consenting innocent children to.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I will start this out by saying I grew up in a weird family divorced parents with a strictly religious Mum and a really laid back father.
but my Mum has a lot of little tendencies, she never really grew up to be much of an adult, so while I don't think my Mum wears nappies or anything she definitely sat around the same age I did as a kid. We played with dolls together and watched cartoons together, when we were in public in restaurants where they give out balloons and kids colouring in things we'd get them and colour in and sign our names and ages on the bottom (something we still do). My Gran, her Mum, does the same. We used to call it the family madness I think I just took it a bit further.
She took part in regressive behaviour and encouraged me to do the same it was all about having fun but still being responsible enough to be an adult when it counted, like going to work and paying bills and that was a good lesson for me as I grew up as a young child. She never told me to give up my sookie blanket, toys or anything because I was 'too old'.
Now as you can tell though, this was all non-sexual and if

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My personal opinion is that anything involving you being naked or any aspect that turns you on sexually should be kept away from your children. Do that stuff in private, just like regular sex.

Going into little headspace should also be private, in my opinion. Studies have shown that babies are adversely affected by dealing with

• 7 months later...

My take on this as a DL would be I think it's ok to get down on your child's level to play talk and grow as your child grows but this would only involve playtime at times and not all the time .

We are our children's biggest role models and our children should know that we as adults must work provide and act responsibly to provide for thair well being ,we can't do that if we are acting like babies all the time.

My children always knew that I had no problems cutting up and playing with them on thair level but daddy was daddy first and then thair playmate second and daddy didn't wear diapers , suck on bottles, binkies or dress like a baby . My diaper use was kept discrete and away from thair knowledge . I would wear around them at times under my clothes but as far a l know they never knew this . 

Both of our children grew up well adjusted responsible adults our youngest currently in her second year of pre Med and our nephew's just think I'm funny and fun to play with at times but I'm an adult also and also act as such most of the time.

Lets back up a little bit here. First off, you can still live your AB lifestyle right out in front of the Baby. And you have at least a year before that! Its just a bundle of mush. As the Baby grows up you slowly begin to hide your activities, backing off significantly by say age 3 or so. And significantly hiding things by maybe 4. You just have to evaluate your own child's mental and maturity development. Be ready to pull back another level. So you have a transition period. With a baby you could change your big baby at the same time! By 2 that's not happening, but a 2yr old may not click to a onsie and diaper. Even with a 6 and 8 year old I wear a diaper under my shorts and they have no clue. By 12 or so I may have to be more careful about the crinkling and bulges dressing lightly around the house. So don't get the cart before the horse and simply use a little common sense.

• Like 1

I feel you do not need to stop wearing diapers to be a father.  I wear a pink princess diaper around all three of my kids everyday under my clothes and none of them know.  I still maintain my sissy baby lifestyle but I do not walk around in my Disney Princess dress.  A locked master bedroom door should provide enough privacy to give you a lot of baby time.  There is always trips to hotels or vacation as well for full baby immersion.  

• 4 weeks later...

Well I played safe, wanting to make sure nothing endangered the well-being of the kids.  I wanted to commit the next 20 years to a stable family environment.  Mind you, although my wife knew I was an AB, & saw my cot and my nursery, we never had a baby/mummy relationship.  That's really because we both wanted a family & were both looking for the right person to do that with.  So that came first.  All my AB adventures went on hold apart from the few occasions I had the house to myself for a day or two.  It was hard to do, but I knew it wouldn't be for ever. Now though, I'm retired early and a househusband, our younger child is shortly to go away to college, & I'm starting to come out more to my wife. I wear during the day, but not once my wife is home - I'll work on that carefully once we've got the house to ourselves.  I've now got Teddy in our bed, he comes away with us when we go away, & my dummy is always around somewhere, but carefully concealed from the kids.  I don't know how this will end up, but I hope she can handle enough of me being an AB for me to get enough to keep me happy too.  It goes without saying that the last 20 years could only have worked if we loved each other a lot.  In any event, we've made sure the kids weren't aware as they grew up, & not had any screaming rows about nappies on public.  If I can get to 24/7 that would be great, but I'm up for any compromise that works for us!

• 2 months later...
On 3/22/2015 at 6:53 PM, Mommaz said:

Well meaning that my husband and I are wanting kids but he wants to stay an adult baby too. How do you maintain being little but is not sure if he should stop when the child is older so they don't think there dad is dumb while acting like a child and or seeing mommy having to change little man instead of having daddy use the toliet.

Just take him into the other room when you need to change him.

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2015 at 8:50 AM, Baby Brian said:

I'm not mistaken, any time an adult does adult sexual activity in front of a minor, it's considered child abuse by MOST if not all HHS personnel and law-enforcement since it's of a sexual nature in the presence of a minor. Parents loose their children to Foster care all the time because of things like this. I worked EMS for ten years and witnessed it first hand on NUMEROUS occasions where it was harmless adult play, in the presence of a minor and HHS took the children away and put them in foster care and filed charges against the parents (criminally) 

Whether you believe it or not, it's true. Call the local county attorney and ask this question, "If an adult or consenting adults have or commit a sexually related act, is that a criminal offense if performed in front of minors, or with minors in proximity?"

On 3/25/2015 at 8:50 AM, Baby Brian said:

I'm pretty sure most everyone here would agree that wearing a diaper does not make you a pedophile. Sorry but I do believe what you are saying is a bit of an extreme.

Nobody is going to lock up up a guy for acting like a woman (transgender), and nobody is going to get locked up for public displays of affection (being gay). So then why would an adult get arrested for acting as a little or as a baby?

I do believe this is exactly as I posted above, and you might be confusing being an AB in front of a kid with having sex in from of them. There is a huge difference there you know, and one is illegal while the other is not.